Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Conspiracy vs Purity Miniwar F2P

Pooninranger

Inu, seriously.. admit it u massed, one minute ur like "he sneaked in" and the second minute hes on ML? Nice.. I have screenies to prove it too tbh.

I say you stfu, why are u crying, it was only a mini.

If it was certainly only a mini, you wouldn't have flamebaited us in the first post, bringing on this flame war onto yourself. Yes we gloat, but that's to start a rivalry, not to make it so its a huge flame war between two clans.

Secondly, I honestly believe that you're joking, because we didn't mass throughout the war. Also, even if we did mass, we still would've beaten your clan looking at the results from that war.

You can't go anywhere on this Chloe :\

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Coming from someone whos being lead by someone whos already closed past clans. tyvm.

Damn, I'm sorry

Is it the fact that CR (Me) and A (Illegalized) Vo (Nathan) and V (Anthoni) are all clans that CS stepped on and ridiculed right?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice