Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage, still solid

Asher

Unlike other clans we havent ust shot to success we have been pulling 45-60 every week, i just don't make topics because action is limited. Carnage has a a pretty much closed community. So we can not invite forum guests anyways. I go by quality to me a random is -1 a member because they o not know what to do they are not on vent and probs don't have a clue about warring.

If your going to make dumb claims with no evidence my suggestion is that you try and obtain some.

Featuring you because you crashed, excellent job clearing a crashed fight!

its just that you r a reck isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app, i-ionour pkr isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app one llama isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app, easy wayz isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app probs more but the same people are spamming in all ur pictures o,o

titanj.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its just that you r a reck isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app, i-ionour pkr isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app one llama isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app, easy wayz isnt on ur ml nor does he have an app probs more but the same people are spamming in all ur pictures o,o

http://carnage.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=2493

Had name change and changed his name back yet to be updated on the runehead list.

Maybe when this guy tries to run a clan he will know how frequent name changes can be

proof1o.png

proof2x.png

You have to lol at him saying "they havent apped" like he has actually looked through a year and a half of applications :lol:

0.jpg

getdafukoutherewiddatmassingbullshit

Well this is an easy one it's called "name changes" bang :banana:

you really need to stop I don't no what your trying to get at but we ain't done nothing sorry :sad:

slapktfo2.gif

You r a reck app'd a month ago at least, he just hasn't been added to ml. I-ionour pker got a name changed, he was C0mbo k0 u. One llama has been in c for several months but went inactive and got removed from ml. Easy wayz is b1chg0tk03d who has been in C for probably a year. Do you want to continue this? :confused:

We don't invite friends or bring along randoms, its just that name changes occur so often it's hard to keep up with them.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

http://carnage.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=2493

Had name change and changed his name back yet to be updated on the runehead list.

Maybe when this guy tries to run a clan he will know how frequent name changes can be

proof1o.png

proof2x.png

You have to lol at him saying "they havent apped" like he has actually looked through a year and a half of applications :lol:

0.jpg

getdafukoutherewiddatmassingbullshit

i was simply just asking because Carnage does not seem to me a clan that would pull big opts, no need to rage/lawyer me lol.

titanj.png

i was simply just asking because Carnage does not seem to me a clan that would pull big opts, no need to rage/lawyer me lol.

Don't judge a clan by their ML size.