Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Private Servers and Spamming

We_Only-Own

As you all may know, there are frequent spammers. Some, whom are in search of information, where as others want to spam a link, a game, or, lets be frank, complete ****.

While I was hanging out in Iron Legion's chat, I had taken a glance at the chat after being away from my keyboard for about an hour. To my suprise, someone had posted a link of a server that appeared to be called, "2 spec." I, a person who has great interest in private servers, had no problem with this spammer. Nor, do I actually deem as a spammer, for he only posted it once in Iron Legion's chat.

I had thought, with my computer being ****, I would look into it. I had nothing to lose, if infact, it were a virus, or malicious software. After I had downloaded, virus scanned, and tested the game out, I must give honest feedback. The game, I would give 5/5.

On behalf of the spammer, who should speak up, I will share this link with you.

http://www.runelocus.c0m/toplist/?action=details&id=14

I looked into his claims, for they could have been false. Although they weren't, I had stumbled upon interesting information. The game not only has an economy, it has 700 players on average, online at once. Also, as some may feel mislead, the game does infact, have all freeze spells, %100 working.

Sadly, I'm not this spammer, but I'm happy that for once, a spammer has shared useful information.

http://www.runelocus.c0m/toplist/?action=details&id=14