Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def

Tom N Eto

How are you going to guess your older then me with ******* Text on the internet?Or do you have secret powers you can see me behind my computer screen? And 24/7 kid rofl? Did you even go outside today? You started aruging with me from this morning i went out came back and you wrote me a paragraph, You completely have no arguement whats so ever I don't know why you keep comming back.

Yes I did. You guessed I was on the computer for the whole day because I typed a 'paragraph'. Nice logic. Stop mentioning times, unless you know what timezone I'm from. All your arguments are invalid from the start, but I'm having fun arguing with you while I SW.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did. You guessed I was on the computer for the whole day because I typed a 'paragraph'. Nice logic. Stop mentioning times, unless you know what timezone I'm from. All your arguments are invalid from the start, but I'm having fun arguing with you while I SW.

Tbh i could careless what timezone you're from.Stay mad, cya in 2mins.

No it took something called get off my computer and go do something productive and not be a ****** and wait for some kid to reply all day so i can flame him and act cool.

And oh yes you are still not cool and on a runescape fansite.

L[]L!

Signing off Ape to another account to flame me is something productive? Your life must be awful.