Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence

once phailed

I would like to see the views on clans accepting and refusing to boot people with 30defence. I myelf and my clan frown on people training defence in any circumstance so I just wondered what you guys though.

I noticed a lot of TLP/CP/Fi and maybe some E (not sure though) had addamant on in past pkris and personaly I think with the recent updates jagex are aiming at the pure community encouraging us to get defence as I beleive they do not like the fact that we abuse the combat system (opinionated). The past updates once encouraged def sutch as RFD, initiate, defenders and now this cannon just makes me think they're encouraging us to get it. Maybe a post on forums requesting 1def updates.

Returning, lol.

9zudzn.png

Discuss

mmflash123.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could ******* care less if there defence was 1-30, if they meet reqs and are a cool ******* person to chill with i could give 2 ***** what anyone says about that individual, it's all about the community based on friendship.

Thats why you pull 10 members to a f2p trip. some community you got broski.

The point is it's not pure, if they want to be in a pure clan (esspecially a low level one) the should be 1 defence. 20Defence basically if your like 80+ combat minemum.

mmflash123.gif

Thats why you pull 10 members to a f2p trip. some community you got broski.

The point is it's not pure, if they want to be in a pure clan (esspecially a low level one) the should be 1 defence. 20Defence basically if your like 80+ combat minemum.

so you ask for opinions, then you flame.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

no one cares anymore this is a dead discussion. it gets everyone no where. kbye

If it's a dead dicussion why you posting. Use your head bro and try not to contradict yourself. What on these forums gets us anywhere? We post for fun not to get to a location mate. If I wanted to go somewhere I woulda phoned a taxi.

mmflash123.gif

so you ask for opinions, then you flame.

Just a bit of banter sir. You haven't posted an opinion yet so I'm guessing you should get off the topic :) addy is not my daddy, it's just for kid-on pures who have **** main stats =[]

mmflash123.gif

Wow , you would try and flame me for no reason. Let me tell you something! I am beyond your intelligence and beyond your capability of understanding of what I say. In other words: I do not give a **** what there defence level is, if they are a great individual it would be an honour for them to be in my clan. JOO UNDERSTAND?

mkygcz.jpg

Wow , you would try and flame me for no reason. Let me tell you something! I am beyond your intelligence and beyond your capability of understanding of what I say. In other words: I do not give a **** what there defence level is, if they are a great individual it would be an honour for them to be in my clan. JOO UNDERSTAND?

coooelll broskiiiiiiii

it's not hard to be smarter than me mate, look at the spelling.

15 peple to a pk trip is not a community.

mmflash123.gif

coooelll broskiiiiiiii

fuk u

go get defence

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

coooelll broskiiiiiiii

Again with your lack of knowledge it amazes me how the intellectual individual has these great come backs with pulling 15 people. I could care less how many people I pull, but insulting me for no ******* reason... You cannot **** with Mg F T W and i'm making that clear. (OH YAH NEWSFLASH I CLOSED MG A WHILE BACK)

mkygcz.jpg

99 99 1 or 99 99 30

lets dm?

you let a community set your requirements and thats why you'll never be as good as you can be

Sure I have a 106 maxed runepure add apoc plz and we will dance?

your just as main as my runepure

As much as I try to flame your post I actually agree with it, I still think you should be booted from your clan though. Maybe 30def options should be accepted in other clans sutch as hf/vh/ph as they're not under the category of 1defence pure. Also 30defence pures are rather crap for pking, the point of being pure is pking and taking advantage of defence level while in a pure clan contradicts the point of being pure.

mmflash123.gif

Sure I have a 106 maxed runepure add apoc plz and we will dance?

your just as main as my runepure

As much as I try to flame your post I actually agree with it, I still think you should be booted from your clan though. Maybe 30def options should be accepted in other clans sutch as hf/vh/ph as they're not under the category of 1defence pure. Also 30defence pures are rather crap for pking, the point of being pure is pking and taking advantage of defence level while in a pure clan contradicts the point of being pure.

And I'll just come back with 20 defence isnt pure and sucks for soloing too yet you have no problem with that

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH