Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence

once phailed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with the thought process pure clans have, soon 40-45 defence will be encouraged. (I use this reasoning because 20 defence used to be frowned upon by most clans, and most clans were 1-5 or 1-10 defence in the older wilderness) As a few clans have absolutly no limits on defence levels and bring people who are mains in addy and **** anyway. Just have to deal with it aaron.

Hostility

Well, with the thought process pure clans have, soon 40-45 defence will be encouraged. As a few clans have absolutly no limits on defence levels and bring people who are mains in addy and **** anyway. Just have to deal with it aaron.

11sc7qe.png

Damn I forgot I had text on the pic lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Sure I have a 106 maxed runepure add apoc plz and we will dance?

your just as main as my runepure

As much as I try to flame your post I actually agree with it, I still think you should be booted from your clan though. Maybe 30def options should be accepted in other clans sutch as hf/vh/ph as they're not under the category of 1defence pure. Also 30defence pures are rather crap for pking, the point of being pure is pking and taking advantage of defence level while in a pure clan contradicts the point of being pure.

what about the accounts that are level 60 with 20 def and 70 range, surely those cant be good for pking aswell. those pures were made for a clan.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I don't think Jagex is pushing people to get defence at all. I think it's dumbasses that post on topics like these who pretend to be so accepting of 30def just so their failed clans can get 1 or 2 more opts in wars that are meant for entertainment purposes which they end up losing anyways :s

By the way, Aaron ******* ripped Mg F T W. Tyvm, my .02

pandanegative1.png

what about the accounts that are level 60 with 20 def and 70 range, surely those cant be good for pking aswell. those pures were made for a clan.

I think for every 20 def account you should have at least a 90+ stat, but hey that's just me. It seems that clans will accept anybody and even encourage members (as it was seen in the past done by clans like TH) to get defense for the clan's benefits

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Carnage has 3 30 def but 1 is a founder who got 30 because he fails using a whip, and the other 2 applied before we stopped accepting 30 def.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

@VD you are a low level clan why are you accepting 30 def in your clan?

@CP you have gone from one of the good clans to one of the worst in 2009 by merging and accepting 35 def on `Pure and having like all addy daddies.

@MG FTW just get off PW your clan was never a pure clan in my eyes.

By the end of 2010 like all of these clans will be accepting 40 defence into their clans.

Join Corrupt Pures

You see one addy in clanwars doing nothing, and you're all pissy.. 1 addy daddy is not going to own a clan, Learn to pile. 1 def not binding you're just a rookie pure.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

@CP you have gone from one of the good clans to one of the worst in 2009 by merging and accepting 35 def on `Pure and having like all addy daddies.

By the end of 2010 like all of these clans will be accepting 40 defence into their clans.

cp onws u m8

cp #1 fuk u

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Whats up with the flame?

p2p20v20pure.png

I could ******* care less if there defence was 1-30, if they meet reqs and are a cool ******* person to chill with i could give 2 ***** what anyone says about that individual, it's all about the community based on friendship.

Why not accept someone who is 70 defense then? They meet your reqs, they are chill, they are active, GO FOR IT!

10pdfkn.jpg

Clans are run how their leaders want them to be run. You have no say in how other clans are run so don't try to manipulate their thoughts and opinions.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Because we don't care about your opinion nor do we let anyone else chose our requirements, we don't accept 30 defence but that has nothing to do with anybody on these forums

Oh and @ your pic of Fialz, look at the date idiot. We'll accept 30, 45, 99 defence if we want, stop crying. It's not your clan.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH