Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you dislike most of the pure community?

`Rage

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the negativity. People on the internet are always trying to flex nuts and never give anyone an inch. Everyone is tough on the internet... like when someone is saying something and then there's always some ****** replying "csb", even though it totally doesn't fit or isn't funny. (And yeah I fully expect someone to csb my post)

im here to defend marc. Goodluck alex.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

"Marc", cant solo for ****. 4-2 idiot.

y u makin **** up lets f2p right now??

or p2p but ill be on monks

KK, on our own accounts? lolownd.

schnopz/cya or epic/fialz 1 def gear

lolownd.

Celtic/Cya if your gona be like that

Kk, 1 def arm still

me and marc vs u? armour cap addy

didnt think so sissy

This is why

Just the negativity. People on the internet are always trying to flex nuts and never give anyone an inch. Everyone is tough on the internet... like when someone is saying something and then there's always some ****** replying "csb", even though it totally doesn't fit or isn't funny. (And yeah I fully expect someone to csb my post)

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

people that are too confident in their clans and cant accept a loss (Apejr)

1st bitches

that and when someones name on irc is optimus prime and they flame and troll and think there cool for watching transformers

oh thats the same person

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Lvl 60s in mith aint #1 until they full out the top 2 dawgs and win

whats the difference between a fair run-in and a full-out? Both had 1 week to prepare. You can't ***** about full-outs when you get owned 3 weeks in a row already

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

whats the difference between a fair run-in and a full-out? Both had 1 week to prepare. You can't ***** about full-outs when you get owned 3 weeks in a row already

I know that you know that there's a big difference between a run in and a full out. They can ***** all they want about full outs, run-ins they can't.

Arp-1.png

Then why not do a full out? I mean I understand bringing friends weekend in and weekend out helps out, but when clans war using ml v ml, only that shows where a clan stands. If anything, the successful run-in performance should carry over to full-out, but when certain clans decline full-outs, it makes you wonder exactly where they stand

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Then why not do a full out? I mean I understand bringing friends weekend in and weekend out helps out, but when clans war using ml v ml, only that shows where a clan stands. If anything, the successful run-in performance should carry over to full-out, but when certain clans decline full-outs, it makes you wonder exactly where they stand

Everyone knows MM thrive off of full outs. It's when all the alliance section and forum guests come out to play with lended accounts.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Everyone knows MM thrive off of full outs. It's when all the alliance section and forum guests come out to play with lended accounts.

Actually I was referring to E declining Foe full out... Come on Scotty stick with me bruh

Untitled23232-3.jpg