Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Leqends of P2P

King

How is beating DP -5 p2p legends? Its like the #1 main clan killing a top 5 pure clan in f2p and saying their f2p legends..

Oh mr. Serious

Well, another week of TLP barely being able to Pull. Gj, I guess.

and what did Conspiracy pull @ christmas???? :drag:

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is beating DP -5 p2p legends? Its like the #1 main clan killing a top 5 pure clan in f2p and saying their f2p legends..

Needless to say their clan consists of many people with 30+ defence which ISN'T pure. :blush:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

please dont tell me you are in fatality if so then you should be the last person talking about 30def.

Only two people in FI have 30+ defence.

One of them was told not to do it. Your clan has mostly 20-30+ defence "pures". Yeah I am sure it "happened on accident" lol. Karils went to join TLP because FI consists mostly of 1 defence pures. Good fight kid. :blush:

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

One of them was told not to do it. Your clan has mostly 20-30+ defence "pures". Yeah I am sure it "happened on accident" lol. Karils went to join TLP because FI consists mostly of 1 defence pures. Good fight kid. :blush:

xbox?

Arp-1.png

greasy pull

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

i think he left bcuz ur clan is dieing and recruiting/telling kids to come to trips by offering xboxs.

good fight kid?

i think he left bcuz ur clan is dieing and recruiting/telling kids to come to trips by offering xboxs.

good fight kid?

It's just a goal. 100 seems out of FIs reach so I offered to give away an X-Box 360 if we pulled 100 people to a trip. This is straying too far off topic. He didn't leave because the clan was dieing.

And tbh, we WERE dieing (MONTHS AGO) and we have been gradually building up our community again. I don't know whether you're trolling or being absolutely retarded, but the proof has been showing at the trips prior to the weekend holiday.

FI is not dieing. We're growing again.

Karils got tired of being one of the highest combat pures in the clan (and he's not even an addy daddy) and got tired of dieing so much because all the lower levels couldn't help them.

Because of this we're looking at raising the requirements to even it out again.

The point is your clan is FULL of impures. Don't take it as a bash. I just think in my OPINION being called the last "pures" and "The Kings of P2P" is absolutely redicilous and that you guys don't even fit the role "pure" anymore.

You're defence n00bs that use defensive bonuses as offensive bonuses to rise over pures that have very low defence.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

It's just a goal. 100 seems out of FIs reach so I offered to give away an X-Box 360 if we pulled 100 people to a trip. This is straying too far off topic. He didn't leave because the clan was dieing.

And tbh, we WERE dieing (MONTHS AGO) and we have been gradually building up our community again. I don't know whether you're trolling or being absolutely retarded, but the proof has been showing at the trips prior to the weekend holiday.

Karils got tired of being one of the highest combat pures in the clan (and he's not even an addy daddy) and got tired of dieing so much because all the lower levels couldn't help them.

The point is your clan is FULL of impures. Don't take it as a bash. I just think in my OPINION being called the last "pures" and "The Kings of P2P" is absolutely redicilous and that you guys don't even fit the role "pure" anymore.

You're defence n00bs that use defensive bonuses as offensive bonuses to rise over pures that have very low defence.

Massive "Who gives a ****?"

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Massive "Who gives a ****?"

You obviously do since you responded. :blush:

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Welcome to 2010

You've guys been defence n00bs ever since you became a clan.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

xboxBlog112213.jpg

join my clan. mines elite

Arp-1.png