Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Whats Happening

KJ`R4in F4ll

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great topic, really great, loved to read topics like this because they're great when I read them while reading. Topics written like this to read really get the reading glands going for reading topics about reading them.

penguins r stuck in oil spills each day. :(

You can help! Donate money for RS Membership to me and I will help the penguins!

Please, think of the penguins!

coming from the guy who recently closed 90% of his clan into you.... so we're all that dumb? LOL B)

btw watch out ray.... mav might leave and ddos some forums again :huh:

suck my weenier. first of all, Malice didn't have 90% of their clan go into Epidemic. In all truth, Malice and Epidemic has been good friends pretty much forever, and I bet they have friends in E too. Lol'd.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

And another...

<Bawb[AFK]> Matt

<Bawb[AFK]> as an ex clan leader do you think Epidemic crashes more than other clans?

<Iced_Havoc> no

<Iced_Havoc> rofl.

y would u quote someone who is applying to ur clan lol

why would u talk bad about ur own clan? im sure that makes more sense

Because it's in a private convo with a friend/leader. He knows I can take criticism and if we did something wrong he would have been honest and told me. Either way this is irrelevent, if you don't want to believe him, go ahead and believe the other quotes from people who are not in Epidemic. I can probably get more as well..

<Bawb[AFK]> Asher you got a minute?

<Asher|N17> yo

<Bawb[AFK]> Do you think that Epidemic crashes more than other clans?

<Asher|N17> no lol

<Bawb[AFK]> thank you

Notice how they all find it funny? It's not a "nah not really" it's "no lol".

EDIT:

Just for Matt <3

2uqzq5k.jpg

EDIT:

o...

<Bawb[AFK]> Sorry to bother you but do you think that Epidemic crashes more than other clans?

<[DP]Rob> nope

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

ok. you go to ask clans who you've previously constantly crashed WHEN you were on the same level as they were. how about you ask mm and foe? do you think you go around hunting dp carnage or any of those other clans that backed you up in f2p anymore??? exactly why you run to them to seek justification.

and yeah iced you are partisan to your clan because bob there asked those questions after your appliaction lol. look at your god damn application section and tell me that isnt most of malice lol? if malice didnt agree on applying for epidemic would you look at them as friends? preety sure your clans mindset is that everyone in the way of ur clan is an enemy lol. we can see that from the past mass crashings that occured months ago

o yeah btw to iced havoc: are you really saying that or are you just being partisan towards the clan you join? scroll back in clan rankings list for like august to october and look at the hating on E for crashing fights LOL. preety sure it wasnt really an illusion lol.

(19:38:44) <Prateek> this is why this clan will never get #1 again :<

(19:38:45) * `Havoc is now known as HaVoC|aWaY

(19:38:45) <+Cake_N_Gravy> we'll have none of that attitude in here

(19:38:48) <Prateek> too many spastics

Yeah Epidemic for most respectful clan. Why don't you boot him and let him hop somewhere else. Oh wait you did, and you reaccepted him :>

You're not too clued up yourself aye bob?

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

ok. you go to ask clans who you've previously constantly crashed WHEN you were on the same level as they were. how about you ask mm and foe? do you think you go around hunting dp carnage or any of those other clans that backed you up in f2p anymore??? exactly why you run to them to seek justification.

and yeah iced you are partisan to your clan because bob there asked those questions after your appliaction lol. look at your god damn application section and tell me that isnt most of malice lol? if malice didnt agree on applying for epidemic would you look at them as friends? preety sure your clans mindset is that everyone in the way of ur clan is an enemy lol. we can see that from the past mass crashings that occured months ago

o yeah btw to iced havoc: are you really saying that or are you just being partisan towards the clan you join? scroll back in clan rankings list for like august to october and look at the hating on E for crashing fights LOL. preety sure it wasnt really an illusion lol.

<Asher|N17> since we had the ir war like in summer mm have crashed us every week

So you're in the same league as Carnage or do you just crash everyone for no reason? Want me to start asking clan leaders who crashes more between MM and E?

Why would I go ask a clan that claims 3 clans died into us, claims we're a bunch of lvl 60s in mith who mass, claims we need signups to beat them?

As for the whole Malice deal, I don't understand what you're crying about. MM got just as many Ex-Malice as E did... Hell, one of the ex-Malice leader was trying to recruit the most Malice he could to MM. I'm just stating facts, not saying if this is right or wrong as it's none of my business. Stop being a crybaby about it.

EDIT: Cake, how long ago was that? And you're saying we're a disrespectful clan because one of our members said there was a lot of spastics in whatever clan he was talking aobut?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

EDIT: Cake, how long ago was that? And you're saying we're a disrespectful clan because one of our members said there was a lot of spastics in whatever clan he was talking aobut?

yes control ur members kid

<Asher|N17> since we had the ir war like in summer mm have crashed us every week

So you're in the same league as Carnage or do you just crash everyone for no reason? Want me to start asking clan leaders who crashes more between MM and E?

Why would I go ask a clan that claims 3 clans died into us, claims we're a bunch of lvl 60s in mith who mass, claims we need signups to beat them?

As for the whole Malice deal, I don't understand what you're crying about. MM got just as many Ex-Malice as E did... Hell, one of the ex-Malice leader was trying to recruit the most Malice he could to MM. I'm just stating facts, not saying if this is right or wrong as it's none of my business. Stop being a crybaby about it.

please dont quote exxageration to back up facts lol

btw u forgot to mention foe, you have more mithril in ur clan than tlp or fi atm. SURPRISE SURPRISE. im not crying. why would you think im crying? im stating a fact not crying about it r[]fl if thats your assumption. you ask a dude whos about to join ur clan if you dont crash... its like me asking the m joining now which apparently dont want to follow the crowd into epidemic if mm crashes more than e. what would my answer be? NO

a clan that claims lol? i dare you to pull 100 consecutively f2p and p2p withoiut signups and dude.. big ups it will be unanimous that you are the number 1 clan. you couldn't even beat foe in a matched opts which was proof itself that you were numbers. through out this year, mm has competed with foe enough with around the same number if not they outnumbered mm until recently october and november and mm won their full out vs foe outnumbered ask yourself if you've accomplished anyhting of that sort then you are clearly the number 1 clan. for now, nice numbers on wekeends. :)