Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

founder/owner of undefined

undefined

info about me:

i am a very good friend with s y g o n .. i created aps with him in 2004

i left clans then and so did he

i came back this year and brang aps with s y g o n back and turned into a official clan - we got flamed too much because people called us massers and ****.. but we wernt tbh

we changed our clan name to undefined and it went cool - we are massive but im thinking about leaving it as its too much work for me and i have other busy things to do - we got 1rc team speak and ventrilo and a very good site all done by me - decent staff ranked members and all active =] good pk trips events wars and all that but its abit too much for me

im thinking about leaving and joining another clan and getting a decent staff ranked place

our site : Undefined

statistics : 1.2K+ posts - 260 registered - 100+ applied accepted members

my username : Lol Crime

1st Display Name : Fear Aps

2nd Display Name : Ud Ftw

My Stats :

50 attack [****]

60 strength [****]

76 ranged

44 prayer

1 defence [0 xp done =p]

70 mage

67 HitPoints

You can join Corrupt Pures, you aren't gunna get auto ranked. That goes for any clan on these forums. You need to be in the clan for awhile to even be thought of for a rank

#Clan-Cp

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

You should check out Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having unofficial PK Trips(Starting Trips this Friday) and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak(I finally got a microphone) and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

If you want to be in a Low level Clan Come check out

#Omnicide

www.ominicide.ipbfree.com

60+ Reqs

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011