Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lol

Pretty nice bro. It's like you are hybriding, but with just range :O

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

Decent video but got pretty boring due to the lack of diversity in the video.

Things to improve on...

- Hybridding - Pretty much everyone wants to see hybridding in videos, it's what makes a pker good.

- PvP items - Didn't see any morrigan's or vesta's in the video. They're good to watch so use them.

- Risk - I'm guessing you risked dbow a bit in the PvP parts but people like to see huge risk.

- More weapons - The more the merrier. Use them in the same inv.

It was an alright video but you asked for criticism and that's what I've come up with.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Decent video but got pretty boring due to the lack of diversity in the video.

Things to improve on...

- Hybridding - Pretty much everyone wants to see hybridding in videos, it's what makes a pker good.

- PvP items - Didn't see any morrigan's or vesta's in the video. They're good to watch so use them.

- Risk - I'm guessing you risked dbow a bit in the PvP parts but people like to see huge risk.

- More weapons - The more the merrier. Use them in the same inv.

It was an alright video but you asked for criticism and that's what I've come up with.

Thanks for the critism, and ive been getting this a lot. Change the weapons up, trust me when i say i do use Morrigans weapon but they are so hard to kill people with. As for the strength, its 73 so you wont be seeing any dds or gmauls from me in awhile. Ill try my hardest to mix it up.

Max hit with corrupt vesta's longsword at 73 strength is around 34 i think? not sure. You can still k0 someone with that pretty well.

Thanks for replying to my post and morrigan's is sooooooo easy to k0 with :D even if you don't k0 with the spec the 5's after help a load.

Goodluck on vid 4.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

• 2 weeks later...