Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

can someone help me with irc

Woof`

So, when I tried to "Connect" this shows up:

naamlooscp.png

It says Connecting to irc.swiftirc.net (6667)...

But its not connecting, same goes for ventrilo and IRC on the Pw site, it wont let me connect anything at all. Can someone help lol.

Either your internet is down, Or the server your trying to connect is down (usually due to a netsplit)

Type this:

/server tripwire.uk.eu.SwiftIRC.net

Hope I helped.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Either your internet is down, Or the server your trying to connect is down (usually due to a netsplit)

Type this:

/server tripwire.uk.eu.SwiftIRC.net

Hope I helped.

That is not working either..:( every server i typed, doesnt work. I have no idea how this happend, My internet connection is fine, But i believe something is blocking it from connecting, and it isnt the firewall blocking it.

thanks though.

go put all the programs you need as exceptions on your firewall, they're probably blocking it.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

swiftirc uses more than 1 port but ok

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

• 2 weeks later...