Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR #1 F2P

WillT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys suck... calling yourselves #1 and only pulling 26 people?! You must be both physically and mentally retarded in order to write such nonsence... Gl dieing in early 2010 haha wanna-be Runescapians.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

You guys suck... calling yourselves #1 and only pulling 26 people?! You must be both physically and mentally retarded in order to write such nonsence... Gl dieing in early 2010 haha wanna-be Runescapians.

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down right now. Put your keyboard down and put your hands behind your back!

On a serious note, we are #1. Any questions?

On a more serious note, we all had fun :biggrin: Despite having our forums hacked, having to get new 1s, getting those hacked once more yesterday (don't ask), not having sign ups, nobody knowing about the trip, & our Ventrilo not allowing people to come in if they left during the trip (idk?), I'd say we still did pretty good. We had fun killing mains in Fally, but Dv tried to crash that, which failed miserably resulting in them getting dropped fairly quick I must say. Then a few of their returners kept trying to rush in and we must have pushed them back into the bank at least 5 times. Fun day I must say.

IR #1 in RuneScape

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

"gf purecommunity"

"i hate these forums they keep trolling me"

"Ir #1 F2p"

"Eye of Destruction"

Man, I don't like you. And that's not just because you put EOD in your topic

Lawl. Calm down bro. Our intentions were not to make you so angry. We want peace :biggrin: Before those veins in your head explode, remember, these are simply jokes. No harm was intended in the creation of this topic. Have a safe day and remember, scape responsibly.

Yours truly, the #1 clan in RuneScape, Intense Redemption

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality