Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Full Out TLP vs FI

Gotcho

F2P Full Out TLP vs FI  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FI

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing how tlp worked fi on friday i think we got this.

and we raped u on saturday, even opts :P

only reason u beat us on friday was because half of u were in mith and just lasted longer vs our 70s in robes, which is why were probably not going to accept 20 def, so ud get shat on

inb4weowneduownsaturday

teamingwithmains

we were destroying you before that, lold at how fast the 2nd fight was

Hard to tell, Fi has more of the organization advantage where Tlp has more of the number advantage. Should be a close fight. Ill be looking forward to watching this/feedback.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

inb4weowneduownsaturday

teamingwithmains

I love how a few mains crashing a fight automatically means the other clan is teaming with them to you. Fatality members died by those mains as well, me included, and you guys most definitely lost the 2nd fight with nothing you can truthfully use as an excuse. I respect you guys but stop spreading these lies.

As for the full out, it will be fun either way it goes. Each clan has good organization which will make for a good fight, but it all has to do with the pulls in this ball game.

15zs5ro.jpg

no u werent mains were hitting us from the c wars side since the fight started

2nd fight u had 10 mains ex fi charge before u did good job keep it up it will get you places

Your a complete idiot lol. There was 3 mains that had left before the fights had started. You just got pushed and overwelhmed into clan wars. Your not hard to beat, so stop making up excuses for why you lost.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

mains came in later in the fight, not the start, i kept going back and forth (pushing) to ur defending side and we already had control over the fight by the time they got there

they werent ex fi dumb ****, they killed me once we were clearing u at bh

we are easy to beat? every fair fight we ever had vs fi we won..without mains hitting us from c wars and 10 random mains charging in 15 seconds before you did.

You had the east side of sperm hill and we had the side close to c wars mains obvs hit us first.

every fair fight? what fights? u mean the friday fight in clw where u had over half in mithril vs our 70s in robes?

Voted FI, based on recent weeks i think FI will pull more to this event and have a bit more experience in FTP then TLP does, either way its gunna be a good fight on both sides and in all honesty it could go either way, but i voted for FI

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

mains came in later in the fight, not the start, i kept going back and forth (pushing) to ur defending side and we already had control over the fight by the time they got there

they werent ex fi dumb ****, they killed me once we were clearing u at bh

since when do 10 mains rush a clan dd in a random place with over heads on. if it was randoms pking they wouldnt be stupid enough to charge 45 ppl. Only fi knew our loc and mains rushed str8 to our dd.

your leaderboard dont tell you everything :/

since when do 10 mains rush a clan dd in a random place with over heads on. if it was randoms pking they wouldnt be stupid enough to charge 45 ppl. Only fi knew our loc and mains rushed str8 to our dd.

u can believe what u want lol

Yet another untrue opinion from you. I was one of the Fatality ranks setting up those fights and I know for a fact those mains were not our doing despite how much you want to believe it was. I won't question the fact that something happened before we got to you because I do not have any proof whatsoever of it but you also can't say we sent mains to your location and it be the truth.

Lets stop this idiotic flame fest either way. This topic was made about the full out, not conflicting opinions between Fatality and TLP members.

15zs5ro.jpg