Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Camtasia + Divx Help

adobo

So i recently downloaded and got the full version of camtasia and i alrdy have dixv updated on my computer. Im a new *** at this and my computer isn't the greatest and it lags so i thought this process might help me but i get a recorder format error:

34a7f.png

here are some of my options i changed to help i guess. NOTICE THE DIVX

*PROBLEM??: says 1 logical cpu but other screenshots have 2 logical cpu anyone know how to fix?

34a75.png

VIDEO COMPRESSION OF DIVX

34a91.png

34a9c.png

34aa3.png

If someone can help me with this problem it would be great so i can record stuff plox and yes i know the rite click desktop property ****, but i would like this method.

THanks

I havnt even used DivX before, but I have snatched the Camtasia ~ Codec before and used it in correspondant with Hypercam 2, That worked really well and on a computer that basically looks like it's in shambles, I could record the whole of my screen with minimal lagg.

Anyways, I cant really help you with your DivX , like I said havn't even attempted to use it before,

Try Hypercam though ;)

http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif