Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites Fwiday Ownage

Aly

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic makes me lol, the first 2 pages were sucking eachothers ***** like "omg gf was great well done" etc etc. Then i skip to page 5 - 6 and its just flames and trolls :D lol u gotta love scape

gj winning like 15 down tho, didn't expect that!

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

lol, was nothing to do with returning imo was **** leading on mm's behalf several bad decisions positionally and tactically lost it for you. You made it easy for our returning.

Also dont cry and talk **** about kids killing returners.. where the **** u think we returned from lol... :/

Also, the biggest reason u lost is because even when our members return in welfare they dont have 3 noted rune daggers no pots, and straight monkfish in f2p gear

#TEAM-WALLI

this topic makes me lol, the first 2 pages were sucking eachothers ***** like "omg gf was great well done" etc etc. Then i skip to page 5 - 6 and its just flames and trolls :D lol u gotta love scape

gj winning like 15 down tho, didn't expect that!

E got mm rattled up for no good reason... im not a fan of trolling and i dont like to promote it.

please leave our topics clean cmon people!

#TEAM-WALLI

lol, was nothing to do with returning imo was **** leading on mm's behalf several bad decisions positionally and tactically lost it for you. You made it easy for our returning.

Also dont cry and talk **** about kids killing returners.. where the **** u think we returned from lol... :/

Also, the biggest reason u lost is because even when our members return in welfare they dont have 3 noted rune daggers no pots, and straight monkfish in f2p gear

Read the first paragraph, laughed and ended reading. Don't talk about bad leading son, it's not cool to be a hypocrite. :bomb_ie:

2r7q8ef.jpg

guys i fail troll forums with pink pokemon in my signature so ppl think im cool

i dont troll, i lol @ idiots and leave my points of view for others to respond to.

hybrid dm me if u think ur so good kid

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i dont troll, i lol @ idiots and leave my points of view for others to respond to.

hybrid dm me if u think ur so good kid

Ok because a hybrid dm in a game means your so cool irl, right?

Go back to watching pokemon 'kid'.

34ypu12.png

Ok because a hybrid dm in a game means your so cool irl, right?

Go back to watching pokemon 'kid'.

Who said the hybrid dm would be on scape? stupid kid, your life must revolve around scape if you think that we'd fight in a video game. im sorry about your addiction, try photoshopping more ****** sigs to take your midn off it

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Who said the hybrid dm would be on scape? stupid kid, your life must revolve around scape if you think that we'd fight in a video game. im sorry about your addiction, try photoshopping more ****** sigs to take your midn off it

Well the term revolves around rs so i assumed it would be on scape. Yep i am so addicted lol

34ypu12.png

Nice return sets son ;) How many of them do you actually have?

The signature is making fun of someone else's signature that looks almost like mine :banana:

34ypu12.png