Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mains or not?

walli

HF actually beat Rot last weekend in P2P pulling 103 people, so yes Bob there is a point to them.

HF are competing for #1 P2P main clan, not #1 pure clan lol. They dominate the wilderness with similar combats to pures and Foe can't accept this :(

Nevertheless they are not a pure clan. They were actually winning the polls for best pure clan on RSC awards even though half their memberlist is 99 defence. Mains don't have a clue about pures.

To say they're the #1 P2P main clan isn't educated at all. They won a capped fight, which was set because they knew if it wasn't there they would eventually lose because of RoT's returners.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

To say they're the #1 P2P main clan isn't educated at all. They won a capped fight, which was set because they knew if it wasn't there they would eventually lose because of RoT's returners.

You're just blabbering nonsensical idiocy and it further proves you actually know nothing about the fight. I actually read their RSC topic which states they had a week prep fight with Frozen Fury who backed out after they heard they had 100 people signed up, another clan also backed out at the last minute which is why they went to RoT because they're the only clan who will accept fights without a prep.

To be honest they could take any pure clan if they had the same amount of prep, these days they're damn good and they show it week in and week out. Would be interesting to see MM or FOE (or both) fight them with a week prep.

They are mains...there is no argument here lol, there all 45def and don't they have 99 defence tanks also

and who cares if they post there wins here

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

No matter what you do or say, they still can pk on Saturdays at the same time we do. There is nothing we can do about it, that's how the wilderness works. Hf may not be perceived to us as pures, but I don't see very many of us as pures either. There are a lot of us with high attack, high prayer, and 20+ defense. The wilderness doesn't give a **** about your defense level, only your combat level. If you keep getting harassed by Hf, you need to question whether a level 90+ pure should be among us, or with Hf instead. If we all stick as level 60's and 70's, then Hf cannot attack us. Pure started off as pking builds that were very powerful at low levels. Now we have evolved into a useless build that only required 30- defense, and we are being punished for our stupidity.

I, complete, agree. Personally, I don't see the point in getting high attack or prayer as a 'pure'.

I think HF/Vh have a right to post on these boards as they are classed as 'Pure' on RSC/Zybez forums.

They dont really have a home, much once like we did, So they are stuck between RSC/PW.

I don't have a problem with anyone posting here. It's a community, how are you going to gain new members if you don't allow new people to post? Not everyone who is interested in pures is going to be one themselves. How many of the 'pures' here are interested in what goes on in main clans? Evidently, quite a few.

Omni is my one. My only.

You're just blabbering nonsensical idiocy and it further proves you actually know nothing about the fight. I actually read their RSC topic which states they had a week prep fight with Frozen Fury who backed out after they heard they had 100 people signed up, another clan also backed out at the last minute which is why they went to RoT because they're the only clan who will accept fights without a prep.

To be honest they could take any pure clan if they had the same amount of prep, these days they're damn good and they show it week in and week out. Would be interesting to see MM or FOE (or both) fight them with a week prep.

Yes so you're saying prepping for a week to beat a clan that prepped for an hour? in a capped fight means theyre #1 p2p overall? idiot

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Yes so you're saying prepping for a week to beat a clan that prepped for an hour? in a capped fight means theyre #1 p2p overall? idiot

i don't see him saying "hf #1 p2p" anywhere in that. He's saying that hf was able to keep up with rot for a good hour and mantain the 100 pull even tho their banks/stats/ability were completely outnumbered

i don't see him saying "hf #1 p2p" anywhere in that. He's saying that hf was able to keep up with rot for a good hour and mantain the 100 pull even tho their banks/stats/ability were completely outnumbered

no he said theyre competing for #1 p2p main clan

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I dont think they are "pures" as we see them, but, like pure clans, they have limits on how your account can be built. A main clan will accapt you because of your combat level, where as a pure / rune pure / tank clan have level requirements, as well as what your account is based in [range, meele, mage]. My 2 cents.

30 def is pure.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

no he said theyre competing for #1 p2p main clan

I never insinuated HF was the #1 p2p clan because they aren't, I'm not very big into the main clan p2p but it's obvious that they're at least in the top 5. If you're going to call me an idiot then at least actually read what I've written, it just makes you look like a total moron. I said RoT was the only clan that would accept a fight without a prep.

If you're lvl 60 with 20 defence = Main, if you're 26+ def = Main.

My honest opinion.

epidemicwut

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis