Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the fact there was a main team pking at the time? ********.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267/Want...are-Against-Mm/

Hit us up, we'll accept ANYDAY.

@DutchLeader, hit us up on that link. and for your information, i'm 34 attack? Kcheers.

Why would I want to click that link.. Im an Elder, not a leader or HC anymore

kcheers.

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

your a lil old for 3 maxed runescape accounts.

Tlp won. End of. now its just embarrasing, the entirity of PW sees this.

how is being pro at runscape a bad thing. are you dumb or something? the purpose of this game is to be ownage and have pro stats, he has pro stats on 3 so gg kid. if you think being good at runescape is a bad thing, wtf are you doing playing. idk your stats cause ur a no namer but are you like jealous cause ur like 70 range? ur not very smart bro

btw mm won watch the vids

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

how is being pro at runscape a bad thing. are you dumb or something? the purpose of this game is to be ownage and have pro stats, he has pro stats on 3 so gg kid. if you think being good at runescape is a bad thing, wtf are you doing playing. idk your stats cause ur a no namer but are you like jealous cause ur like 70 range? ur not very smart bro

btw mm won watch the vids

Haven't trained an account more than a couple of levels since 06.

You just made yourself sound like a retard on the internet. BEING GOOD AT RUNESCAPE IS THE AIM OF THE GAME SILLY!!!

kid son rofl you fail idiot, it';s funny how tlp is claiming a win, mm clearly won, we calld a fallin at cw, rushed tlp got them on a dd win win we pushed you to bh

Kid,son,rofl. listen here sonny jim!

Fight took place @ chaos dwarves.

You can bank, re-mass do whatever you want to do @ clan wars. But we aren't gonna sit around after clearing (yes clearing) you, waiting for every other pure/main clan (all of which where in that world) to crash.

honey can u stop replying back rlly... in the mm pictures i dont see 50ish tlp running down

just get over the weekend, i logged in cw with the majority of the tlp who listened on vent instead of killin the mm outside of cw.

I dont mind the returning but changing the fite location wit returners when the battle is won is sad

diff times = diff tactics i guess :S

banks not going to lie u didn't win i logged like orders were giving on vent. Claim all the **** u want but next time dont end ur trip after our pkri obv win @ dwarves is obv.

K now THAT was retarded and had no logic.

2r7q8ef.jpg

banks not going to lie u didn't win i logged like orders were giving on vent. Claim all the **** u want but next time dont end ur trip after our pkri obv win @ dwarves is obv.

we'd been out nearly 2 hours mate lol

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

What a waste of two hours to end trip after taking 14inches of manpower from TLP at dwarves.

p.s-I Honey I says gf whip.

Mate that was a private ventrillo conversation.

I did not want the world to know he dropped smite v me 8 times in 1 fight, b4 dying for whip.

in my opinion i think TLP shuld be #1 p2p cause they own

i love tlp :D

gj on trip, during the 1v1 some lvl 100 kept barraging me :l, and i couldnt see where he was lol

pretty sure that was me =P

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Mate that was a private ventrillo conversation.

I did not want the world to know he dropped smite v me 8 times in 1 fight, b4 dying for whip.

yes 8 times.. not i have it on vid rofl, you were higher level, more def in prosylite lol. and that was in like october 2008 troll rofl ownage

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png