Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

watch the end of our vids, look at opts, and watch this vid and look at the opts we had around clan wars fighting u..our main group had left knowing foe was around + mains at cw, which im sure u had to deal with aswell as i saw some of ur members saying foe killed them.

^^^^^^^^^^^

just take the loss, move on, and fight us next weekend...

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure we won the fight at dwarves and half of clan bailed knowing FOE was going to crash, and you guys were returning via clan wars to deal with our other half who was fighting you at CW, nevertheless GF's MM, cya next weekend

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

We won but you lot can say whatever keeps your members attending trips, I love the competition.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

dont need flame tlp, let them think what they want, both sides will just argue till next sunday, no point in fighting on here.

i just hope we can keep the competition up, should be more fun for everyone

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

i didnt think i had to use my video clips since there was no clear cut winner, but anyway

every one of your vids seem to cut off halfway down to clanwars when you are spamming "tlp #1", but you said you logged in clanwars?

i dont see how u claim a win when half our clan logged in cw knowing foe is trollin about

heres what happens after all of your vids cut off

http://tinypic.com/r/2dmauyb/6

We had 2 split groups, one north of clan wars and the rest east of BH catching the half of MM.

all three of your "victory" videos show you guys walking down to clanwars, as continued in my vid, can you show me a video of the other "half" of you that were "east of BH catching the half of MM"?

rofld, rewatched vid.

Tlp had logged out after clearing you for roughly 2 minutes before Mm "Rush north!!!"

laugh.

can you post that vid? thanks

Tlp Logged @ dwarves after we cleared you.

We arent gonna chase you into clan wars, so you can hide behind Mains/Foe and other excuses.

the fight took place @ dwarves. We cleared. We hopped from foe/mains.

Pretty ******* simple. No need to go on about it. MM ended there trip straight after, if that gives you a true indicator of what happened.

Tlp Logged @ dwarves after we cleared you.

We arent gonna chase you into clan wars, so you can hide behind Mains/Foe and other excuses.

the fight took place @ dwarves. We cleared. We hopped from foe/mains.

Pretty ******* simple. No need to go on about it. MM ended there trip straight after, if that gives you a true indicator of what happened.

you logged at dwarves? all three of the vids posted walk down halfway to cws and miraculously end, i think you need to get your story straight since your other member said you logged at cws

we ended since there was no one else to fight, since some clans only do planned run ins

please dont use mains excuses, since you allow mains with turmoil in your clan