Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow didn't even know I was registered on this site.

Sounds like classic TLP leadership, that being not being able to communicate with each other/the clan successfully.

I am guessing TLP cleared MM at dwarves, some followed to CW, people were told to stay back because CW is typically a bad idea on weekends(not to mention they don't want to further press their luck on an otherwise good result), some people kept going, including some ranked, they got killed by returning MM while 2/3 of TLP were at dwarves, they wait for chasers to return then hop to W99, MM believes since ~20 TLP followed them south that they are still fighting, they return north to find no TLP, and believe they have won because of the chasers they killed in the south.

I mean seriously, killing Gotchoback isn't really proving much, it's kind of expected that he'd be one of the chasers.

Of course I could be wrong but I happen to know a thing or two about pure warfare, basic human psychology, and TLP's leadership :happy:

EDIT:

Gentlemen.

mbkgp26.jpg

Kitsym is smart. :)

This topic is dreadful to read, so much damn flame. Can't you just cut it back a little. It's one fight - get over the results, it seems like it cannot be decided under the circumstances.

Omni is my one. My only.

Wow didn't even know I was registered on this site.

Sounds like classic TLP leadership, that being not being able to communicate with each other/the clan successfully.

I am guessing TLP cleared MM at dwarves, some followed to CW, people were told to stay back because CW is typically a bad idea on weekends(not to mention they don't want to further press their luck on an otherwise good result), some people kept going, including some ranked, they got killed by returning MM while 2/3 of TLP were at dwarves, they wait for chasers to return then hop to W99, MM believes since ~20 TLP followed them south that they are still fighting, they return north to find no TLP, and believe they have won because of the chasers they killed in the south.

I mean seriously, killing Gotchoback isn't really proving much, it's kind of expected that he'd be one of the chasers.

Of course I could be wrong but I happen to know a thing or two about pure warfare, basic human psychology, and TLP's leadership :happy:

EDIT:

Gentlemen.

ive missed ur hurtful sass <3

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

gj tlp

TH IS MY ONE

Lol at you thinking he isn't directly flaming you for your ****** leadership skills

Are you mad at me ckyl3

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Grats TLP. Proud of you guys. <3

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif