Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for clan.

I Pa I

I currently, have a Pure with.

Attack - 40

Strength - 60

Defense - 1

Range - 93

Magic - 82

Hit points 76

Can't get a pic before my computer won't let me.

What am I looking for?

- I am looking for a Strong P2P but also knows what their doing in F2P. So, that I can improve as a Pure also would like a "stable" clan. Strong community and have ventrillo or Teamspeak.

Reason for low level clan?

- I feel that I am not ready to take on a large clan at the moment.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

#omnicide

Omnicide is 50% f2p and 50% p2p we are eastern and gmt time based we have been open almost a month with 40 members. we do 3-5 minis every day Fridays we go to pcl Saturdays we pk. pcl and ok trips we have sign ups for. Then Sunday we usually take it easy with a inner and a few minis. So far our events have gone great.

Fullout 1 week prep with ltjr we won 3-0 even though of started 19 and ltjr started 23. (btw thank you ltjr for a great and fun war you guys are a very respectful clan.)

Our first Pk trip we went undefeated 5-0 and expect it again next Saturday.

We also don't flame troll or bs like alot of other low level clans do these days.

I hope you find a clan that fits you aswell as omnicide fits me. If you wanna check us out read my sig.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

If you want a stable clan, check out #Fatality 1 of the best known pure clans out there with a great history. We have p2p trips every weekend and TON'S of P2P Minis during the week. We have a lot to offer so I recommend you check us out, we are coming back out of a slump and ready to take control.

craig_sig_finished.gif

#omnicide

Omnicide is 50% f2p and 50% p2p we are eastern and gmt time based we have been open almost a month with 40 members. we do 3-5 minis every day Fridays we go to pcl Saturdays we pk. pcl and ok trips we have sign ups for. Then Sunday we usually take it easy with a inner and a few minis. So far our events have gone great.

Fullout 1 week prep with ltjr we won 3-0 even though of started 19 and ltjr started 23. (btw thank you ltjr for a great and fun war you guys are a very respectful clan.)

Our first Pk trip we went undefeated 5-0 and expect it again next Saturday.

We also don't flame troll or bs like alot of other low level clans do these days.

I hope you find a clan that fits you aswell as omnicide fits me. If you wanna check us out read my sig.

You are not p2p based at all. You don't even p2p pk, don't post a bunch of crap as desperation. Your 5-0 wasn't against any pure clans here, you just fought masser clans moron. VD doesn't p2p pk at all either.

I would join Exiled/Calamity, they both p2p and are smaller clans. Exiled is better-skilled in p2p, but Calamity's much better in f2p. CY's bigger

You are not p2p based at all. You don't even p2p pk, don't post a bunch of crap as desperation. Your 5-0 wasn't against any pure clans here, you just fought masser clans moron. VD doesn't p2p pk at all either.

I would join Exiled/Calamity, they both p2p and are smaller clans. Exiled is better-skilled in p2p, but Calamity's much better in f2p. CY's bigger

we definatly p2p pk but not anything official

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Hey give IR a shot, or at least come talk to me in #IRclan.

Tal|Away or [-Tal-]

Consistent in both servers, just need more active people like you to raise our activity to the next level.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

#dpures ?

^

We do Weekly P2P trips and are great in F2P. We have Teamspeak and a great community.

http://www.dp-rs.com

#DPures

PM [-Havoc-] on #DPures if you have any questions.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

Rofllllllllllll vd isn't even a real clan it's where people go if they got 30 def first of all, second of all omnicide p2p pks 2-3 times a week and has 1-2 p2p minis a day. Also yes at our pk trip every clan except one was offical but be wouldn't know because they havnt gone pking the last month and if they did they obviously went when other clans wernt around.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

mm u kno u like pink

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Well dp is the place for you!

We have weekly events p2p and f2p we pull 55ish p2p and 70ish or 60ish f2p.

We have teamspeak3.

We pulled the numbers above out of a 65 ml and are really active.

What else could you want?@!?!@!

Go to WWW.DP-RS.COM

alqjvp.png

#DPures

#1 med clan

We have new forums, Teamspeak 3

and are just about the most active clan, last week we pulled 100% of our clan

I think you would fit in :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hey mate. I'm in a F2p clan but I highly suggest you join Exile. They've got an awesome community and go hard in P2p. Only 40-50members so it's on the smaller side but they're members are chill as hell. You should definitely check them out in #ClanExile or at http://s1.zetaboards.com/RsExile/site/

I wouldn't recommend you look into Dp, IR or Fatality. I can already tell they are not for you. Good luck though.

pandanegative1.png