Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Leveled Clans ? :o

Hidden

cuz you can actually Learn about the clans by chilling in there irc / checking out there forums ither than Making a big clusterfuck on a Topic that will be open for 5 days.

well, all I've learnt from Omnicide's irc is that they're inactive and the only talking I saw was when you were bragging to me that some Omnicide Members make like 1M an hour, rofl.

Well if your looking for a good low level clan then try #omnicide were very active with around 2-5 mini wars a day we have a pk trip on saturdays and on sundays a leader leads a p2p pk trip on fridays we either pk or do a fun clan event, we have a very active memlist and a active IRC too view our forums just come in #omnicide and type !site <3

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png