Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP f2p pk trip (and invites)

honey garlic

EOP crashed our war. YOu guys had cleared IR who had like 15 people, and you lost no-one. STop making up excuses for not wanting to fight us. You also had a fall in and were leaving when we hit u.

a lot of us were still spread when you hit us. we were in the process of clearing them, they weren't cleared. and even if, you still rush us right after a fight, that's still crashing lol. it's the same for you vs Fi when EOP crashed, you were in the process of clearing us, and then EOP crashed. IR had around 30 btw

also, Fi had 55 in our fight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember honey leading the last charge where you got pushed to single and left =l

Edit- I'm not claiming a win, just saying what happened at trees.

stop making ur clan look better then they actualyl are. U lost to 47 invites and 3 actuall CP in the fight at the hills.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^