Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Epidemic] Most Epic Cluster Wars

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

I had fun...

cool story bro.

you can have fun doing it the right way. some **** is jus looked down upon

i.e. killing someone isnt ok just cause you have fun with it

inb4thisisrunescape

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

100123155423.png

[ CLAN ]: Iske7ch is in clan: AusE Unit

[ CLAN ]: I Am V1ck1 was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Epidemic Joe was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Epidemic G0d was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: V Diamonds V was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Ld0l was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Str In Sara1 is in clan: Mid Generation

[ CLAN ]: Malice Elias was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Like Roses was not found in the RSHSC.

lmfao

they are all e m8 :)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

lmfao

they are all e m8 :)

gratz on accepting them today, guess it takes 1 trip to join the clan. surely mass recruiting nice recruiting

Signature is too large

100123155423.png

[ CLAN ]: Iske7ch is in clan: AusE Unit

[ CLAN ]: I Am V1ck1 was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Epidemic Joe was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Epidemic G0d was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: V Diamonds V was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Ld0l was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Str In Sara1 is in clan: Mid Generation

[ CLAN ]: Malice Elias was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Like Roses was not found in the RSHSC.

Someone is trying to hard.

Iske7ch is in clan: AusE Unit: Changed rsn, old rsn was "my own rsn", not updated to ml yet.

I Am V1ck1: Changed rsn, has been epidemic for a while now.

Epidemic Joe: New rsn, old 1 was "es finest" has been epidemic almost as long as i have.

V Diamonds V: Applicant.

Ld0l: new rsn, has been epidemic for a month now?

Str In Sara1: Applicant

Malice Elias: Applicant

Like Roses: Ex member, has been around epidemic for way longer then you have had birthdays according to your extreme try hard post.

I see your last Friday pic and the people pointing out the non members from MM, but dude you are trying "WAY" to hard ROFL.. fit in MM yet?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Someone is trying to hard.

Iske7ch is in clan: AusE Unit: Changed rsn, old rsn was "my own rsn", not updated to ml yet.

I Am V1ck1: Changed rsn, has been epidemic for a while now.

Epidemic Joe: New rsn, old 1 was "es finest" has been epidemic almost as long as i have.

V Diamonds V: Applicant.

Ld0l: new rsn, has been epidemic for a month now?

Str In Sara1: Applicant

Malice Elias: Applicant

Like Roses: Ex member, has been around epidemic for way longer then you have had birthdays according to your extreme try hard post.

I see your last Friday pic and the people pointing out the non members from MM, but dude you are trying "WAY" to hard ROFL.. fit in MM yet?

Your " Applicant " status is the same as MM's " Intro " status. but hey, you say we bring guests. You brign guests also.

Your " Applicant " status is the same as MM's " Intro " status. but hey, you say we bring guests. You brign guests also.

O, you have a requirement for introing to MM? I think not, try harder..you seem mad dude. Looks like you're not fitting in with the spastics no matter how hard you try.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

O, you have a requirement for introing to MM? I think not, try harder..you seem mad dude. Looks like you're not fitting in with the spastics no matter how hard you try.

Alright, fair enough fair enough. Im mad. I admit it. But can you admit that Epidemic relies on 20 defence & is wanting 20 defence on for MM's declartion for the full out?

I seen Bawbs post. Three weeks.

This looks like a Saturday aftermath to me my friend, why are you bringing up the declaration.. because you had no 1v1 fights today with a clan? or are you just trying to make yourself feel better about the whole situation?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

anyone not on the ml is a guest

like roses is oldschool but who gives a ****? if you're not on the ml you're a guest. shes 30 def and so are others who tag along on your trips. you take them off your memberlist and still have them attend trips week in week out. what you're doing isnt any different from mm bringing intros to trips apart from the fact that most intros end up applying and no intro comes to trips unless they look to join mm. people from other clans have made intros and that doesnt mean they come to trips. and your apps just opened? so you're telling me it takes 1 trip to become an epidemic member? and you are the ones calling mm massers? bringing guests. not hypocritical at all

btw <3

Signature is too large

This looks like a Saturday aftermath to me my friend, why are you bringing up the declaration.. because you had no 1v1 fights today with a clan? or are you just trying to make yourself feel better about the whole situation?

Are you avoiding my question? Does this mean I am right? :)

anyone not on the ml is a guest

like roses is oldschool but who gives a ****? if you're not on the ml you're a guest. shes 30 def and so are others who tag along on your trips. you take them off your memberlist and still have them attend trips week in week out. what you're doing isnt any different from mm bringing intros to trips apart from the fact that most intros end up applying and no intro comes to trips unless they look to join mm. people from other clans have made intros and that doesnt mean they come to trips. and your apps just opened? so you're telling me it takes 1 trip to become an epidemic member? and you are the ones calling mm massers? bringing guests. real hypocritical

btw <3

O no, attack from the pen pal Drunky... dude why are you even posting here didn't you get dropped by Plode for your bank and then hacked a week later.. take a break from the computer dude before you melt your keyboard.

And btw, i saw a few of your awesome level 55/60 combat kids running around, SURELY there not apping for MM anytime soon...very ironic.

Btw <3 u

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

O no, attack from the pen pal Drunky... dude why are you even posting here didn't you get dropped by Plode for your bank and then hacked a week later.. take a break from the computer dude before you melt your keyboard.

And btw, i saw a few of your awesome level 55/60 combat kids running around, SURELY there not apping for MM anytime soon...very ironic.

Btw <3 u

<3 u more man

and yeah you are SOOOOO on topic with what i just said i hav a bic bank

Signature is too large

^

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

<3 u more man

and yeah you are SOOOOO on topic with what i just said i hav a bic bank

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! rofl, I'm going to sleep..have fun trolling the interwebs =D tell your pen pal lanky to relax on how spastic he triess to be lol <3 <3 <3

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide