Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Epidemic] Most Epic Cluster Wars

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently i withdrew my quote that says applicants commit to the clan cause it was stupid :) :P :D

an applicant isn't forced to join can withdraw his application so what you just said meant nothing at all... soo anything else?

EDIT: LOL WITHDRAW THAT QUOTE PLODE LOOOL YEAH THOUGHT SO. THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER TO say

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

an applicant isn't forced to join can withdraw his application so what you just said meant nothing at all... soo anything else?

EDIT: LOL WITHDRAW THAT QUOTE PLODE LOOOL YEAH THOUGHT SO. THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER TO say

mmdowned.jpg

:cool: :banana: :banana: :cool: :bomb_ie: :cool:

good times, gooood times.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

mmdowned.jpg

you bring guests.. and thats your defense? yeah..... nice edit :D

hope i wont still be hearing OMG MM BRINGS 500+ GUESTS or bob making topics about mm forum guests

Signature is too large

Wat. English next time around.

Thank you everyone else.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Wat. English next time around.

Thank you everyone else.

and. l2troll better. isn't that all that your clan does? :cool:

Signature is too large

Alright, fair enough fair enough. Im mad. I admit it. But can you admit that Epidemic relies on 20 defence & is wanting 20 defence on for MM's declartion for the full out?

I seen Bawbs post. Three weeks.

saw*

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

saw*

when excuses can't be made anymore, resort to grammatical corrections on the site www.pure-warfare.com/forums

Signature is too large

Meanwhile at World 14 BH...

Goop had been watching him for a long time. As Plode's clan finally all hopped out Goop took one last deep breath and stepped out from behind the rocks.

"I've been watching you," he said sheepishly to the green clad warrior. Despite how nervous he was, Goop couldn't help but notice how Plode's adamant chain could barely cover his sweaty, gleaming chest muscles.

"I've been watching you too," Plode replied, taking off his helm. His brilliant blonde locks shined in the evening sun. "I've been waiting for this," he added.

Goop watched in awe as Plode took off his green chaps, and noticed that his own were getting miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty tight the longer he waited. Goop took a tentative step forwards, and gaining confidence from Plode's gleaming smile took another.

"Don't worry babe, ain't no Mayhem Maker gonna touch you when you're with me..."

TO BE CONTINUED

35b6usw.gif

Meanwhile at World 14 BH...

Goop had been watching him for a long time. As Plode's clan finally all hopped out Goop took one last deep breath and stepped out from behind the rocks.

"I've been watching you," he said sheepishly to the green clad warrior. Despite how nervous he was, Goop couldn't help but notice how Plode's adamant chain could barely cover his sweaty, gleaming chest muscles.

"I've been watching you too," Plode replied, taking off his helm. His brilliant blonde locks shined in the evening sun. "I've been waiting for this," he added.

Goop watched in awe as Plode took off his green chaps, and noticed that his own were getting miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty tight the longer he waited. Goop took a tentative step forwards, and gaining confidence from Plode's gleaming smile took another.

"Don't worry babe, ain't no Mayhem Maker gonna touch you when you're with me..."

TO BE CONTINUED

******* EPIC. LOLOL.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Alright, fair enough fair enough. Im mad. I admit it. But can you admit that Epidemic relies on 20 defence & is wanting 20 defence on for MM's declartion for the full out?

you ******* moron, is there not 20 def in MM? mabye you should kick all your 20 def members then you can start talking **** about how we have 20 def.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

you ******* moron, is there not 20 def in MM? mabye you should kick all your 20 def members then you can start talking **** about how we have 20 def.

lanky means you can't fight without it. :confused: its ok man stay calm. evreythings guna be alright :blush:

Signature is too large

O no, attack from the pen pal Drunky... dude why are you even posting here didn't you get dropped by Plode for your bank and then hacked a week later.. take a break from the computer dude before you melt your keyboard.

And btw, i saw a few of your awesome level 55/60 combat kids running around, SURELY there not apping for MM anytime soon...very ironic.

Btw <3 u

the lvl 55-60s are scout killers when we go deep, alot of clans nowadays send mains & scouts pretty sad

the lvl 55-60s are scout killers when we go deep,

Wrong. They're "Intros" who attend your trips.

alot of clans nowadays send mains & scouts pretty sad

scouts.... sad nh.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

lanky means you can't fight without it. :confused: its ok man stay calm. evreythings guna be alright :blush:

im auctually really calm thanks for your concern tho. and isent 20-def a req. for all PURE clans? we may have a few more than you, but what ever keeps your guys moral up.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

There is a lot of things about E you can complain about but levels isn't one of them. Sorry, you could have picked anything else, you had like a 1/50 chance of picking the wrong 1. Unlucky.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1.png

ironmansig.png

Deary, we arent the ones pulling 50 to p2p with a 150 ml

The fact you try to move the conversation away from F2P is letting me believe you have nothing else to say about it?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I