Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Epidemic] Most Epic Cluster Wars

Lucky Hit3r

00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> [E]pk3r_anthems> if you would please open up on our topic

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:28) <[E]pk3r_anthems> page 8

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:35) <[E]pk3r_anthems> shows mek clearly snipping david

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:43) <[E]pk3r_anthems> and you clreay respond, ya your right

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:46) <[E]pk3r_anthems> im a ********

(00:13:59) <[MM]Corrupt> no i want you to link me

(00:14:10) <[E]pk3r_anthems> http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry101749

(00:14:14) <[E]pk3r_anthems> you quote him

00:14:16) <[E]pk3r_anthems> you ****

(00:14:35) <[MM]Corrupt> rofl

(00:14:41) <[MM]Corrupt> in a bh world ofc there is gonna be mains at ****** ca

(00:14:43) <[MM]Corrupt> you ****** downy

(00:15:19) <[E]pk3r_anthems> your saying mekomainac is not an mm main?

uhhhh, this kid doesent even know mek is a main, might wanna get some more inteligent members mm?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol MM can't talk about mains atleast 10% of their opts come from forum guests and mains. Anyways goodjob epidemic on your trip today you did well I heard you were owning foe before MM decided to crash like pros any1 link me a video?.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Bob is right, was a fun day.

Chill with the flaming E.

Lanky, Get off this topic, We didn't have any mains with us today like i said we wouldn't in clan leader section, saw 2 with E but none were attacking.

Was really fun clusters, MM+FOE last standing at Dwarfs, MM+FOE last standing at hills, EOP+E last standing at AC fights.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> [E]pk3r_anthems> if you would please open up on our topic

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:28) <[E]pk3r_anthems> page 8

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:35) <[E]pk3r_anthems> shows mek clearly snipping david

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:43) <[E]pk3r_anthems> and you clreay respond, ya your right

(00:13:54) <[E]pk3r_anthems> (00:11:46) <[E]pk3r_anthems> im a ********

(00:13:59) <[MM]Corrupt> no i want you to link me

(00:14:10) <[E]pk3r_anthems> http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry101749

(00:14:14) <[E]pk3r_anthems> you quote him

00:14:16) <[E]pk3r_anthems> you ****

(00:14:35) <[MM]Corrupt> rofl

(00:14:41) <[MM]Corrupt> in a bh world ofc there is gonna be mains at ****** ca

(00:14:43) <[MM]Corrupt> you ****** downy

(00:15:19) <[E]pk3r_anthems> your saying mekomainac is not an mm main?

uhhhh, this kid doesent even know mek is a main, might wanna get some more inteligent members mm?

Meklomaniac is not a main, he is greatness!

4efbf.png

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

l0l weren't you at the trip last week atking mm, you are a zerker right

Aren't you raged? Didn't I tell you to vent elsewhere?

Listen to master Waz

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

wow nice, you did well with lower opts

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Bob is right, was a fun day.

Chill with the flaming E.

Lanky, Get off this topic, We didn't have any mains with us today like i said we wouldn't in clan leader section, saw 2 with E but none were attacking.

Was really fun clusters, MM+FOE last standing at Dwarfs, MM+FOE last standing at hills, EOP+E last standing at AC fights.

You try to act mature and then post inaccurate details of endings :confused: Mek was at the fight today, I have pictures. We also killed one of your main scouts (twice I believe). Please, if you're going to act mature, be 100% with your posts.

You try to act mature and then post inaccurate details of endings :confused: Mek was at the fight today, I have pictures. We also killed one of your main scouts (twice I believe). Please, if you're going to act mature, be 100% with your posts.

??

I'm trying to act mature? I'm just posting my point of view, Do i have to flame or talk like a retard for my post to be worthy or something?

And no, What's so inaccurate about my post?

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

??

I'm trying to act mature? I'm just posting my point of view, Do i have to flame or talk like a retard for my post to be worthy or something?

Kaleb the only thing wrong about his post is that Mek was there(which isn't that big of a deal tbh considering how many random mains were there) and that they won the hills fight.

Other than that there's nothing wrong about his post, stop trying to start ****.

epsigac7.jpg

??

thats what the generalization of a mm member has been due to the excessive amount of butthurt wanna-be trolls spewing out of your clan :confused:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

thats what the generalization of a mm member has been due to the excessive amount of butthurt wanna-be trolls spewing out of your clan :confused:

Could say the same about you. Oh wait, you are the generalization.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

for the love of god please tell me you were joking and didn't actually think that was the meaning of his post

No, it was the first thing that popped into my head when he said the lump he took. I've never heard nor referred to taking a **** as taking a lump of ****. I understood the post, but I'm extremely bored and can't seem to find anything better to do :confused: