Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday

Gotcho

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dv and e leaders told us u crashed so we hoped and cleared the last 20ish. Ty for the loot

i doubt you killed 20, and how does killing less than a third of a clan after they just had a fight considered "mm cleared"?

and the only ones left were looting kills and not paying attention to cc

http://tinypic.com/r/24vlagk/6

i doubt you killed 20, and how does killing less than a third of a clan after they just had a fight considered "mm cleared"?

How did you just have a fight? You crashed and clear E pretty fast, i doubt any of you died. So not technichally a fight.

Gonna sound weird, but respect to TLP for crashing MM haha.

Whats wrong MM? Can't take TLP so you have to crash Med clan fights?

Gj TLP.

we don't give a **** about dv, we were hunting epidemic since they were running/logging from us yet again

if we use tlp logic, we "cleared" E like 3 times since we killed the slow loggers

We cleared mm. Made you hop/run and killed the last few. No mm were left + you ended your trip soon after.

cleared.

I am FOE.

Im oldschool TLP so why should i remove my signature.

TLP GJ today.

People are flaming you because you did well today.

Dont bother listening to them.

Next weekend people might be just eating their words.

Cya Next Weekend TLP.

attackicon.gif 60 strengthicon.gif 99 defenceicon.gif 2 rangedicon.gif 99prayericon.gif 45 magiciconv.gif 99

warqv.png

zsvos7.gif

How were we suppose to know E and DV were having a planned run-in? We charged Epidemic and they were not fighting DV at all...

Goodluck TLP and Epidemic next weekend :)

don't you know we're expected to have spies like e?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

We cleared mm. Made you hop/run and killed the last few. No mm were left + you ended your trip soon after.

cleared.

why don't you add epidemic, since we cleared them BEFORE you cleared us, so technically you cleared both right? oh and FOE walked by at north bh stairs 30 minutes before you crashed, so you cleared them too

the things clans would do just to claim a win, eh?

We hunted epidemic, dv came out've nowhere and the rest is history.

just goes to show that nearly every clan has to crash the #1 and #2 clans to retrieve a week of glory.

2r7q8ef.jpg

ckyl3 spams tlp is crashing in game, must be true!

notice the right click? im sure thats tlp logging in, unless you are blind

Ok so after you CRASHED dv+e we made mm run for their pixels and kill the last 20 non listeners that didn't loged. Also made you end your trip.

you didn't end our trip, we CLEARED epidemic when we finally caught up to them (as in we killed them, not the tlp definition). its a shame DV was there, its not our fault we don't have spys in epidemic telling us what they do, and they obviously wont tell us their location if they get a fight since they have crashed us so many times (catching up to TLP)

...oh and then you ran in and CRASHED the people looting kills

notice the right click? im sure thats tlp logging in, unless you are blind

you didn't end our trip, we CLEARED epidemic when we finally caught up to them (as in we killed them, not the tlp definition). its a shame DV was there, its not our fault we don't have spys in epidemic telling us what they do, and they obviously wont tell us their location if they get a fight since they have crashed us so many times (catching up to TLP)

...oh and then you ran in and CRASHED the people looting kills

I'll take dv and e's leaders word for it you crashed them they called us we wrecked the last few picked our loot then banked and had a gf with foe.

Keep crying

no offense mm, but you guys are sounding like hypocrites..

if you recall weeks ago, you guys claimed a p2p win against us when we was fighting a main clan & you guys rushed us and caught about 15-20 people who didn't log (when told)..

not trying to defend either side, but this came to me when I found out why you guys are arguing..