Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[E]ruption [o]f [P]ures vs [P]halan[X]

Goop

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at all the EOP haters here to bait and flame, mind your own business if you have nothing good to say, we never asked you to be impressed, nor did we expect you to be impressed, we simply posted our war that PHALANX asked for, because we won. Whether they were outopted or not, even in 20 defence gear, they have the advantage of defence levels, which still makes them better tanks, we just had a slight number advantage thats all.

Jeez I don't understand why people get all offensive and sooky over some ********, Phalanx wanted F2P practice, and we also took advantage of this practice. The most important thing is, both clans had alot of fun, and got the practice they needed and wanted. If you don't like it, don't post, we never asked you to share rude comments.

Great fight Phalanx, you guys earned my respect, mostly because you can take a loss and don't flame or cry like 75% of the clans on these forums. I only attended the last round but I had great fun, was really good practice for our organization + vent calling because we actually got a chance to pile you guys and stay on a pile because of your defence, rather than calling a pile and them being ko'ed before you even get a chance to attack them.

Round 3 looked hella fun, and hella close, gj boys.

thekingu.png

lol outnumbered with like a nub def cap loooool

lol cleared every saturday looooool

also; my sig was deleted :(

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Old pker told me no to a 40v40 because it is exam week and you told your members to focus on the exams.

Quite hypocritical but GJ.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif