Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[PKRI] Violent Demise vs Omnicide

Pendulum

vdbannerdecember.png

OD came into our IRC asking for a PKRI, and even though we weren't PKing, we massed up for 10 minutes, vs OD, who had their whole hour or whatever to mass

Pretty much, we attacked at maze, OD said no 90s, but hell, it's PvP, we're gonna bring whoever the **** we want, right?

No point in a huge topic though, we cleared them in 30 seconds, Nobody in our clan actually had to eat...

vdbar.png

VD Starting: 11

VD Ending: 11

OD Starting: 9

OD Ending: 0

GF OD, proven we can beat you without your girlfriends from AC helping you, so yeah, look forward to Saturday.

53266.png

53267.png

5326b.png

53265.jpg

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

ye was luls. we didnt even have signups or **** we just went to bh and walked up. sad that it was only like 30 seconds to the fight

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

[ CLAN ]: I X M4gic I is in clan: The Trackers

[ CLAN ]: Xx Naro Xx was not found in the RSHSC.

Naro has had a name changed, he was blue het on ML

Also, I take back the AC girlfriends part, AC k1l was our first pile..

Was fun, 3 kills

Oh, news just in

[21:30:44] <Finn_> gtfo im not even in od i went as a clanfriend nub

[21:30:48] <Finn_> its unofficial so

^Was the person who asked for the PKRI, lol

[ CLAN ]: I X M4gic I is in clan: The Trackers

[ CLAN ]: Xx Naro Xx was not found in the RSHSC.

xx Naro xx is my account mate;) my other acc got banned and marc jsut hasnt added to ml so dont act like that;) and your clan brought a clan friend also =) so dont get us started.

2e3cpac.jpg

Proud Member Of Violent Demise

dont see 1 low lvl in that cc... all 70+ cb from the looks..like 2-3 90+ cbers.. true low lvls od's highest lvl was probably like 65? rest were 50s... why dont u stop pretending to be a low lvl clan and move up to med where u belong.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

dont see 1 low lvl in that cc... all 70+ cb from the looks.. od's highest lvl was probably like 65? rest were 50s... why dont u stop pretending to be a low lvl clan and move up to med where u belong.

Who says we're low, idiot?

We're actually the only clan in the low bracket that has raised reqs to 70+, we WANT to move up, not stay in this ****** low bracket forever

Also, our average levels to trips is only 60s etc, that's pretty low imo

ALSO, it's done on pulls, we're only pulling 20 to trips, once we get 30 we'll be competing with the more med clans, but at the moment, with 20 people, we're only getting fights with CS/OD/AC, unless you suggest we go after DP/CY with 15% of the people?

Who says we're low, idiot?

We're actually the only clan in the low bracket that has raised reqs to 70+, we WANT to move up, not stay in this ****** low bracket forever

Also, our average levels to trips is only 60s etc, that's pretty low imo

ALSO, it's done on pulls, we're only pulling 20 to trips, once we get 30 we'll be competing with the more med clans, but at the moment, with 20 people, we're only getting fights with CS/OD/AC, unless you suggest we go after DP/CY with 15% of the people?

u could start by warring them yes. we all know u only bring ur high lvls to minis... + u never accept cb caps cuz ur scared to lose a mini w/o ur 90s. so wats the point of warring low lvl clans.. if u dont let the "60s" u have mini

maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

tbh u shouldnt have asked for the run in without caps or anything if u were gonna ***** like this.

you asked for the run in and didnt set cap so that was ur own fault.

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

u could start by warring them yes. we all know u only bring ur high lvls to minis... + u never accept cb caps cuz ur scared to lose a mini w/o ur 90s. so wats the point of warring low lvl clans.. if u dont let the "60s" u have mini

If that's the case why ask us for a run in idiot

Naro has had a name changed, he was blue het on ML

Also, I take back the AC girlfriends part, AC k1l was our first pile..

Was fun, 3 kills

Oh, news just in

[21:30:44] <Finn_> gtfo im not even in od i went as a clanfriend nub

[21:30:48] <Finn_> its unofficial so

^Was the person who asked for the PKRI, lol

Nice sig you got there :confused: .

If that's the case why ask us for a run in idiot

lululululul im not even od idiots rofl. i just know they dont have any high lvls and u had all high lvls at this war.. so this win really has no meaning... just a waste of topic space.

maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

lululululul im not even od idiots rofl. i just know they dont have any high lvls and u had all high lvls at this war.. so this win really has no meaning... just a waste of topic space.

We had level 50s/60s at this war, you're just making **** up to make us look bad because when you were considering joining us OD told you we accepted 30 defence because we took the **** at a mini lol. Level 75+7s or whatever aren't low level.

Ok, 20 VD vs 50CY or 50 DP

How ******* stupid are you? We never class ourselves as "low-level". We've raised OUR requirements, we are GROWING as a clan, it's not our fault we don't want to be level 55s forever. And it's PvP retard, we bring who we want, if not, **** off out the wildi and go to your safe PCL

We had level 50s/60s at this war, you're just making **** up to make us look bad because when you were considering joining us OD told you we accepted 30 defence because we took the **** at a mini lol. Level 75+7s or whatever aren't low level.

Wheres 75+7 on our ml? http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=omnicide_rs

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

dont see 1 low lvl in that cc... all 70+ cb from the looks..like 2-3 90+ cbers.. true low lvls od's highest lvl was probably like 65? rest were 50s... why dont u stop pretending to be a low lvl clan and move up to med where u belong.

there were 2 90's i think ;) and im lvl 65 and there were 3 other ppl lower lvls than me what i remember;) so get it right.

2e3cpac.jpg

Proud Member Of Violent Demise

GJ vd omnicide keep recruiting and maybe do some iron wars for practice? cause you kids were TERRIBLE

You outnumbered them, and by the look of your CC, you had most of your high levels as well, no need to flame them.

Good job VD, nice try OD.