Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need some help

Tal

Obviously I'm using a hacked version of AAE. Basically I downloaded a template and messed around with all of the stuff, changed it around to how I want it, then tried to render. It crashes, coming up with error (0 :: 42), which is a very vague error report, I think I'm missing fonts or something like that.

I'd appreciate it if someone could download my file, render it for me, and send me the completed clip. Thanks for your time. (Note: It would take about 10minutes for me to get the file to you, an 30min-2 hours for you to render it, depending on the speed of your computer, and 10minutes to send it back to me.)

#IRclan to find me, I'm [-Tal-].

And yeah, its a very short clip.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.