Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Sunday

Loz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so lol

We still picked off many stragglers they attempted to run to bh.

We were still out fighting.

You had already been pushed into SC twice, we had already won when you got pushed into the southern part of SC, by that time PX were attacking us, but wasn't attacking EOP. We just called it off when atleast 10eop+5 PX hit the last of our 14 man group when we stopped returning

100131183519y.png

I don't want to have a flame war, but thats what happened.

Edit: EOP pushed into southern part of SC-

100131182712.png

Phalanx's apparent "AC" while EOP was in SC-

100131223942.png

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You had already been pushed into SC twice, we had already won when you got pushed into the southern part of SC, by that time PX were attacking us, but wasn't attacking EOP. We just called it off when atleast 10eop+5 PX hit the last of our 14 man group when we stopped returning

100131183519y.png

100131182712.png

100131223942.png

Stephen aka #1 addy daddy claims victory over this topic.

100131183519y.png

100131182712.png

100131223942.png

lol px wasn't helping us, they were on me and several eop members also.

we had no choice but to run into sc to regroup due to em killing us along with u guys pushing into us.

but as we regrouped and rushed back out u were running off, split up to bh/fog and killed quite a bit of stragglers.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

lol px wasn't helping us, they were on me and several eop members also.

we had no choice but to run into sc to regroup due to em killing us along with u guys pushing into us.

but as we regrouped and rushed back out u were running off, split up to bh/fog and killed quite a bit of stragglers.

I hope you realize you don't have a single video to prove that px was attacking you, while we have many pictures and videos of px attacking us; based on proof, you had a crappy rune pure clan help you out. I was there, trust me no one was attacking your high levels except me.

We had a good 25-28 still @ SC as we regrouped and rushed out, NOWHERE near ~10 1 itemers rofl.

You guys went into bh, stopped fighting and dismissed.

Then a few mins later like a 8 man group of DP were still around and they got dropped.

you guys were in SC for a good 10-15 minutes so we were just fighting phalanx and ur 1 itemers/other clans 1 itemers, we regrouped at fog, rerushed, kill all of you, then dismissed.

Sitting inside of SC with 20 people doesnt count as a victory, just means you're too ***** to come out and fight.

Hostility