Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quest: Fishing Contest

Ghetto

Quest Name: Fishing Contest

Description: Mountain Dwarves just hate

Difficulty: 1 Star

Requirements: 10 Fishing

Unlocked Quest:

Items Needed: Garlic, Fishing Rod, 5-10gp, Spade, Camelot and Falador Teleports (Optional). A Fishing pass, PCR giant carp, Red vine worm, a Giant carp and Fishing Trophy (During the quest).

Quest Points: 1

Reward: 2437XP

Start: Talk to Austri or Vestri east or west of White Wolf Mountain.

Instructions:

pic1dr.png

Talk to Austri or Vestri east or west of White Wolf Mountain. Talk to him and ask, “I was wondering what was down stairs?” He will not tell you but ask him “Why not?” He will ask “ This is home of the Mountain Dwarves. How would you like it if I take a short cut through your home?” Tell him “ If you were my friend I wouldn’t mine.” Then try to make friends but Austri or Vestri wants you to earn their trust. He will ask you to win a gold trophy at the Hemenster Fishing Competition and acquire a Competition Pass.

Teleport or walk to Camelot then walk (again) to Hemenster, McGrubor’s Wood west of Seer’s Village. This is when you will need a spade. Beware of level 44 Guard dogs around McGrubor’s Wood. Go north till you see two entries to McGrubor’s Wood. You will see a Loose Railing so squeeze through it. Once you go in go west to find red vines and then right click “Check” Vine. You will get 2-3 red worms. (Red worms are not trade able.)

pic2wf.png

Now head south of McGrubor’s Wood to Hemenster, to enter talk to Morris and show him your Fishing pass

pic3o.png

Talk to Sinister Stranger, ask him” Who are you?” He will respond saying, “My name is Vlad. I come far avy, vere the sun iz not so bright.” Respond by saying “ You’re a vampire aren’t you?” In respond he says lies.

To start fishing contest talk to Bonzo and pay him 5gp to enter the fishing contest. Your fishing spot is next to a willow tree. Next put garlic in the wall pipes where Sinister Stranger is fishing. He will say it smells bad and moves over. Bonzo suggest you fish where Sinister Stranger was fishing and catch a carp with your fishing rod.

Bonzo says you catch the biggest he had ever seen. You win the Fishing Trophy.

Now head back to Austri or Vestri and Austri or Vestri will reward you.

pic4xd.png

Credicts/Source: Templete Outline-Pure Warfare, Tips & Help-iTouch_Purez & iTouch Peerz

Honestly, what is wrong with him posting this guide here?

I asked him to do so, and asked him if we could use it for the main site.

Thanks for contributing man, I'll have an administrator or someone put it up.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL