Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Didnt think i'd make one of these again

Pbs Scout

I don't care what clan you are and how much you pride yourself on not accepting 30 defence, not accepting Sean because of his defence level would be a stupid mistake because he's simply a fantastic warrer and a fantastic person.

GL finding a new clan Sean.

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what clan you are and how much you pride yourself on not accepting 30 defence, not accepting Sean because of his defence level would be a stupid mistake because he's simply a fantastic warrer and a fantastic person.

GL finding a new clan Sean.

He can't range, and how is warring hard anyways. You randomly left click and in his case, slap on the addy/mith and never get hit.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Doesn't suprise me that you know nothing. Infact, it reinforces my initial opinions.

Please show me how "warring" is hard in f2p on a pure. Especially when you aren't a rank. I'd really like to know.

Please show me how "warring" is hard in f2p on a pure. Especially when you aren't a rank. I'd really like to know.

I never said warring was hard, I implied there were some people that are better than others on it. Just randomly left clicking in a fight is idiotic as you're constantly starting your own piles and getting your clan nowhere.

4Fdyf.png

I never said warring was hard, I implied there were some people that are better than others on it. Just randomly left clicking in a fight is idiotic as you're constantly starting your own piles and getting your clan nowhere.

Oh, so apparently in 100v100 fights you can start piles as pures who die in 3 hits. Didn't know that.