Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rest in Peace Epidemic

Chadsaw

Hey Pure Warfare, Im Chad, Thau_I, i was in Epidemic as seen above, I was there since the beginning. So im looking for a clan, i am not going to join right away, but i want to get some solid options in my head before i make a decision.

About me: Im 16, I play baseball, i live in Sunny California. I hate runescape.

Clans- E, and Ir, both for 2 years spans each.

Account-

81 Combat

6239c.png

6239d.png

Cya Around.

1175tub.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man I still can't believe epidemic closed to such a petty reason.

Anyways, EOP is really close with Epidemic in the recent past and our goals in f2p and p2p seem to be very similar.

I think EOP would be a great fit to you as well as any other Epidemic members looking for a new community.

~Mclovin

I remember fighting you lots of times in f2p =p you should consider joining eop =D

#clan-eop

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Give Eve of Destruction a look if you're into a newer, smaller, clan on the rise. I've talked to you in the past and you seemed like a pretty cool guy. Best of luck if you join a bigger clan.

"MM + Foe dont even open this"

is it cuz u dont meet reqs?

Edit: You stupid piece of ****..i got my 1k post on here.

I think i do meet reqs? Melle option? And im 1 point off of the Hybrid option... So suck my nuts?

And you wonder why i put that as my title...?

1175tub.png

If you're looking for a new clan that is on the rise, should check Eve Of Destruction out. It's one of those clans where you will have fun in, and we have a great Community, leadership and forums. We don't treat our trips as "Chores", and we are intended to have fun. We have a lot of f2p minis during the week and the weekends, f2p pk trips during the weekend and p2p events during the week.

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com