Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, who wants me?

Scotts Law

I'm unsure whether I'll be quitting or not yet, and I have no idea regarding which clans appeal to me. Anyway, if you are sarcastic or give me a one line reply I will completely disregard your clan.

statsmq.png

Clan history:

Epidemic - Member -> Senior Member

Absolution - Member

Mayhem Makers - Member

Epidemic - Elite Member -> Senior Member -> Pk Leader -> High Council

Why will I be good for your clan? Who knows... maybe I won't.

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scott, its a real shame Epidemic closed :(

Anyway, your clan history obviously shows that you are quite experienced in pure clanning, and being made High Council in Epidemic is quite an achievement.

If you decide not to quit, I would recommend for you to join Fatality. Our loyal core of members is growing, and we're a clan on our way back up. I only recently joined Fatality and I immediately felt as if I belonged here. The community is amazing, and we have both F2P and P2P fun events

Of course, the choice is yours, but I genuinely believe that you will love it here in Fatality.

Good luck making your choice though man

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Hi Scott, its a real shame Epidemic closed :(

Anyway, your clan history obviously shows that you are quite experienced in pure clanning, and being made High Council in Epidemic is quite an achievement.

If you decide not to quit, I would recommend for you to join Fatality. Our loyal core of members is growing, and we're a clan on our way back up. I only recently joined Fatality and I immediately felt as if I belonged here. The community is amazing, and we have both F2P and P2P fun events

Of course, the choice is yours, but I genuinely believe that you will love it here in Fatality.

Good luck making your choice though man

Thank you for the reply, I'll take it in to consideration.

4Fdyf.png

You've been MM once, and regarding by what certain ranks have been saying about you when speaking, they'd love to see you come back.

I'd love to see you join too.

<3

35i2n1u.png

Sorry to hear about Epidemic closing. If you want, you can try out Eve Of Destruction. We're 4 days to bring 2 months old, and we are still growing and rising. Our Community is fantastic, forums and leadership are great. We love to have a lot of fun, and we don't make our minis and trips "Chores". We have many f2p minis and trips, and a few p2p events per week.

I also see you been in some great clans, so I'm sure you have experience.

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear that Epidemic closed yesterday. :sad: I hope you stay active in the pure community and don't quit.

EoP shall love it to have you joining them. Much Epidemic members are joining EoP now there clan closed, and I hope you can come also so they have still there old leadership with them. If you like it to have much action in F2P and to hang around in a great community take a look at :

www.Eruptionofpures.Ipbfree.com

I hope to see soon in our IRC channel : #Clan-Eop for a good chat. :cool:

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

Sat here trying to think of what to write but I honestly had no clue

Remember you from Absolution for some reason. I'm not sure if you were in it exactly but I also remember you from MM. Saw you in E's channel all that time ago, wasn't surprised you quit MM for E, all your friends there I guess.

Don't really know what to say.

Would be awesome to have you in CP.

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-cp

Edit: Well I thought of something to post. I really felt Epidemic and CP we're similar in many ways. To be honest with you, it's been awhile since I actually thought a clan was better run then the clan I was in at the time. I feel CP and E both thought a lot alike. One thing I admired was the site, and when I worked on CP's site a couple weeks back, I kinda based it off of Epidemic's. I was inspired I guess you could say. I remember when Bob was telling CP about how you guys thought of the Eeeeeee thing from CP spamming @@@@@@ during our chaos altar fights from a couple months back, I thought that was funny and was an example on how both clans really thought alike.

Yeah once again I ran out of stuff what to say, was t rying to get my point across on that out of all the other pure clans, CP and E were ran the most alike. IMO.

:| Not posting this anywhere else btw, saved this 4u