Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, who wants me?

Scotts Law

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Hey Scott it's Kyle, guess what I love you.

Anyway, DP is having a few Epidemic members joining which might give you a decent bed to lie in again. We're very good in F2P and P2P etc etc. About 60-70% of our clan is GMT, so you'd probably fit in there aswell.

IRC: #DPURES

Site: www.dp-rs.com

youtube: www.youtube.com/destructivepures if you want to check out any videos, we have around 40 including a few guides aswell.

If you want, look around our website a bit. Good luck with finding the right clan for you/deciding whether to quit or not or whatever.

Hostility

Good luck choosing your clan, I know it's hard being attached to a clan and have it being closed. You can either join the clan where most of your friends are going or you can start fresh only knowing a few people and making new friends.

FOE has been real chill so far, come check it out you might enjoy it here.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

rofl at all posts starting with sorry epdiemic died, like they actually are. anyways gl whatever clan u go to.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I don't know you personally so its hard to know what criteria i should base my recommendation upon, so instead i'm just going to tell you why you should just EOP :) EOP + E were definately the 2 most active mini warring clans, so if that is what you like to do in rs, then i guess we would be a good choice. We also hope to be competing for #1 in the coming weeks, so if you are wanting to join a big clan, why not join a rising one? Although if you prefer a quieter life, i would recommend a clan like TLP or Fi. Also quite a few E have joined EOP, including a few ranks i believe, and yeh..you know where to find us :)

gl clan searching cpt scotty.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Join Fatality, we got so much to offer to the pure community. We have alot of events, with ownage ranks. We are chilled clan. We do improve each week in F2P, and will be the future clan for F2P. Rage Cutter is in Fi now. :)

be with Rage <3

try us out at

rs-fi.com

Well its completely up to you but i'm going to try and tempt you to join Fatality (FI). Basically its a strong clan with a loyal member base. Great community different people from all over the world. Many guides to helping new members and people are always willing to help. Fatality pride themselves on being an honour clan and taking this seriously but having fun on the side with many different events taking place every day and at all times. In Fatality there is alot you can do, you probably know my good friend rage who is coming back to Fatality. Alot of older leaders/members/ranks are rejoining back to Fatality and now is the time to really be apart of what could be the rise of one of the greatest pure clans that ever hit Runescape.

I want you <3.

In Fatality of course, we specialize in F2P and coming from E I'm sure you like that.

If you like P2P, numbers provided were one of the best up TLP and FOE skill wise.

Friendly community, growing stronger each weekend and all ranks are currently active.

So yeah, if you wanna intro or something and come meet the community feel free to at our site www.rs-fi.com or just hang in #Fatality.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png