Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, who wants me?

Scotts Law

Hi babe, I love you and I'll be honest with you.

You're pretty much a true Epidemic member. The way you handle things is the Epidemic way, hard to describe but it all makes sense in my head.

Anyways, my point is that, knowing you, I don't think you'll find the right clan. I didn't go around posting that on other people's topic because I think they might find a new home and have fun in this game. But I know how it is to start college and now with the whole Epidemic deal it'll be hard fitting in a new clan. I really think you're wasting your time and you should take this opportunity to move on. You really have a bright future ahead of you.

If you wanna talk about it, you know where to find me. Ily. <3

ILU

4Fdyf.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try out Devastation, if your up for abit of both server action and a lot of minis during the week.

#devastation

www.devastation.ipbfree.com

Good luck choosing.. Sorry about epidemic closing but i know you will be loyal to which clan you are gonna join..