Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who wants Pkvideo0wned?

Lucas

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erikkk <3

gina <3

erik :L

how do we be nh ?

idk how to :L

lets pk in santa's and rush and then tab out :")

OMG, gina, remembers when i k0ed you in a 1 v 1 with corrupt during a mini ROFLMFAO

no silly, come tele/pray/pj w/ me

its fuuuunnn

im not trolling, im seriously nh now

add me then

i think im gonna go pking with santa hats/phats and see what happens,

if i die with red p hat, imma join mm, if i die with blue, imma join foe, if i die with green, imm join fi, if i die with yellow imma jkoin dp, if i die with santa i join eop, if i die with white i be nh pure with erik there

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

irc: #cd

site

Our Current Requirements are:

65+ Strength or 65+ Ranged or 68+ Magic or Dual 63+ Stats

Every Applicant must have:

* 25- Defense

* 60+ HitPoints

* 40+ Combat

* Access to #cd and our Ventrilo Server!

we offer:

-pro pk trips

-amazing mini's

-weekly fullouts

These are the clan rules, before you apply make sure you read and understand them fully. By Applying, you accept to abide by them. If you have any question concerning the rules, please PM any HOP/OP in #cd.

No flaming. This includes in-game, on the forums and in IRC. It also includes flaming clan members and non-clan members. A joke will be treated as a flame if it offends someone. If you are unsure if the person will take it personal or not, DO NOT SAY IT.

No teleporting under any circumstances. Pretty simple. You are not allowed to carry any form of teleportation while PKing. If you PK runes/tabs, you are NOT allowed to use them while PKing.

No multi-clanning. You are not permitted to be in any other clan on any other account without the permission of a leader, if you have more questions about this pm Trile, Mg, or other ranked clan members on the Forums/IRC and they will help you.

No hacking allowed. No matter who it is or what they did to you, if you are proved to of hacked someone you will be booted without a chance of being re-accepted.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

erikkk <3

gina <3

erik :L

how do we be nh ?

idk how to :L

lets pk in santa's and rush and then tab out :")

OMG, gina, remembers when i k0ed you in a 1 v 1 with corrupt during a mini ROFLMFAO

Yea, but ik that our overall vs each other rec is like 30 - 1 me, so gf.

“I'm strong, I'm tough, I still wear my eyeliner.”
Volleyxgirlgina
Ex Hc of Infection
Ex Hc of Chivalry
Ex Council of Eve of Destruction
nxw3mg.png