Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Explicity

Droolz

longcopy.png

Our History:

We first started off as a clan during October 24 2008. We lasted for a few weeks, when Droolz went inactive, and that's when everything fell apart. Soon Explicity closed, and after 1 year and 3 months, we have decided to reopen, better than ever. Prepared for the worst, and ready for the best.

longcopy.png

Founders

Droolz

Droolz has been playing scape for 5 years now, got into pure clans 4 years ago. He has been through many clans, and most of them, he never left. He's a great leader, is mature, and will always help and strive his members to get through the toughest eras Explicity has yet to come. You can trust him with anything. Droolz has led many clans, including The Revolution, Aggression, Vitality, and many more. He was promoted to HC in VD within 2 months. He knows what he's doing.

kG

kG has been scaping for who knows how long. He knows the basics to leading, and at his full potential, he will push us through to win a war. kG is one of the founding fathers of Explicity, including Droolz, and kG will always try and help Explicity improve no matter what. kG has led Animosity, The Revolution, Fatal Force, and AL. He is also moderator of Team Notorious Pkers.

Leaders

M4sk Pk3rz

M4sk Pk3rz is a man with wonders of warring skill. His most famous performances woukd be through the clans Aggression and Fatal Force. They were all successful clans, but sadly had to close due to internal clan problems. M4sk has tons of knowledge of warring, and he knows what's he doing whenever he wars. He's the number one man assisting the number one plan. Like Droolz and kG, he will also strive to keep Explicity alive, and owning.

M3rcy

M3rcy is cool. He knows how to lead, record, he knows everything. Whatever Explicity needs, he'll get them. M3rcy, AKA, Mike, is an Elite of the famous Mayhem Makers. He's got the knowledge capable of leading Explicity to victory. He knows what to do in wars, and even though he's a low level, he knows how to tank well. He and the rest of the ranks will both lead Explicity to the top.

longcopy.png

Requirements:

Option A [Pure]:

60+ Stat [Except Magic]

50+ HP

1-20 Defense

Option B [Hybrid]:

Dual 55's [Magic&Strength/Magic&Range/Range&Strength]

52+ HP

1-20 Defense

Option C [Magic]:

70+ Magic [DT Done]

55+ Stat [Range/Strength]

50+ HP

1-20 Defense

longcopy.png

Graphics:

explicityavvy.png

explicityavvy-1.gif

explicity.png

longcopy.png

Why join?:

Considering Explicity as a community type of clan. We plan to have a great community, and just have fun playing the game we play called RuneScape. We will be competitive, though, even if we want to have a great community, we also love to strive to become one of the top low level clans out there. We know that it will be a long journey to reach this goal, but we are willing to do whatever we have to, to reach that goal. Every clan has a preset goal, and that's to be #1, but most clans would probably never reach it that far. Our main goal, is to become #1 low level clan. We will keep trying until we do so.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah gl

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

eric is g@y amirite DROOLZ

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Hey, I welcome you to the Pure community and what not but can you please stop posting on this topic? I'm trying to keep my clans topic bumped so ppl ken c it and join. So please stop posting on this topic please, thank you. Contact me on Msn for further informashin and i hope your clan does well but please stop posting on this topic :s

pandanegative1.png

WE WILL HELP U BEN!

intense.png

Hey, I welcome you to the Pure community and what not but can you please stop posting on this topic? I'm trying to keep my clans topic bumped so ppl ken c it and join. So please stop posting on this topic please, thank you. Contact me on Msn for further informashin and i hope your clan does well but please stop posting on this topic :s

NAH, we gonna outspam you. +BUMP OPTION WUTWUT

unled2af.png
besttank1.png