Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise 6/2/10

Sean

1251ftd.png

Violent Demise Forums||Memberlist|#VD

This Saturday we knew what we were capable of and decided to have a funner week and knew we'd have a low pull. We set out hunting EOD and charged them north of clanwars.

Starting:

Violent Demise: 16

Eve of Destruction: 13

Ending:

Violent Demise: 19 (no idea how)

Eve of Destruction: 5 in clanwars

vdbar.png

After that Adversity asked us for a planned run in. We told them we were dded at dwarves. They walked to us and dded across from us, we got bored of waiting and charged.

Starting:

Violent Demise: 19

Adversity: 17

Ending:

Violent Demise: 13

Adversity: 0

vdbar.png

We rushed Eve of Destruction for the second time when they left their safe world, the fight lasted for about 10 seconds.

Starting:

Eve of Destruction: 10

Ending:

Eve of Destruction: 1

vdbar.png

After this we ended both Adversity and Eve of Destruction at the same time. With nobody else to fight and Devastation wanting to fight us, we decided to end instead of fighting a clan outopted and outleveled. It was a very fun trip for Violent Demise and hopefully we can have even better fights next week.

vdbar.png

Pictures:

iron134424.png

iron141802.png

iron144609.png

iron145241.png

iron145505.png

iron145838.png

658cc.png

100206131938.jpg

100206135431.jpg

100206130839.jpg

100206130726.jpg

100206130601.jpg

65aa9.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally never approved of this

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Gj, EOD had horrible leadership. Numbers are misleading, there was at least 6 in cwa after the second fight.

No the second one you tried to log out instead of running to clanwars

Edit:

(21:35:13) <[VD]Alex> we're so good

(21:35:24) <@Matt|Heart> I thought you weren't

(21:35:28) <@Matt|Heart> but you are

:D:D:D:D

?

Proof of this? 6 of us ran to CWA. You mean when I hugged you into the ruins and then ran down? Never logged, I died after to CY hitting and running though.

Don't make up crap. The only fight I logged is when you crashed a planned war.

Edit:

(21:35:13) <[VD]Alex> we're so good

(21:35:24) <@Matt|Heart> I thought you weren't

(21:35:28) <@Matt|Heart> but you are

:D:D:D:D

[15:42] <Matt|Heart> because av are morons and think eod and vd teamed l0l

[15:43] <[VD]Alex> lol

[15:43] <Matt|Heart> so they won't end up teaming with each other against you

It was a joke regarding how crashing should of had EOD+AV determined to crash your fights.

Stop twisting around what I say.

?

Proof of this? 6 of us ran to CWA. You mean when I hugged you into the ruins and then ran down? Never logged, I died after to CY hitting and running though.

Don't make up crap. The only fight I logged is when you crashed a planned war.

That was the first fight you got to CWA, second you died to Cy I guess so how could you see 6 people at cwa

You aren't even in VD or EOD now and you're still trying to create drama on topics, back2chain c u

was kinda funny, i asked you how many you had for a pkri.. you said 14... and we were attacking we go, and there you are standing with 20+ strong.. then charge us before we had a chance to even set ourselves up for attack.

Then you end, by crashing a planned run in with av and eod.

awesome clan. almost as nice as ur clan banner

(13:09:41) <@[VD]Pk3rs> faking numbers is a tactic

ehh.. glad u enjoyed ur lame ass trip.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

That was the first fight you got to CWA, second you died to Cy I guess so how could you see 6 people at cwa

I went to CWA, a few of us were there. probably more than 6. IP was there, thought they rushed CY so I went out to snipe people, got binded, and died right outside of CWA.

You beat crappy 20-30 member clans, yes, don't need to keep spreading more propaganda.

If we said 20 you would be too scared to fight, and like no clan has ever crashed a war with 2 pathetic clans scared to fight us.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

was kinda funny, i asked you how many you had.. you said 14... and we were attacking we go, and there you are standing with 20+ strong.. then charge us before we had a chance to even set ourselves up for attack.

Then you end, by crashing a planned run in with av and eod.

awesome clan. almost as nice as ur clan banner

(13:09:41) <@[VD]Pk3rs> faking numbers is a tactic

ehh.. glad u enjoyed ur lame ass trip.

faking IRC quotes is a tactic

now lets say the true stroy,

AV asked you lot for a run in

u said u have 14 people...

we turn up you have more like 21...

then AV v Eod at gdz

you planned to crash and we didnt end because you killed us we ended because of your pathetic clan crashing us who ever we fight...

i simply find it pathetic a med clan like you fighting low level clans..why dont you go and fight clans like exile?

oh yeh where is the bit on your topic about VD V Cy..i think people would like to see how hard you got ****** up..

If we said 20 you would be too scared to fight, and like no clan has ever crashed a war with 2 pathetic clans scared to fight us.

k, but its a ***** move. we just finished off eod, maybe 3 or 4 eod left when you come in crashing acting like you guys are tight. well your not.

I've heard of crashing, but not crashing 10 vs 10's?.. with about 5 people left... you walked all the way to members gate to do that.. nice life

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

then AV v Eod at gdz

you and Eod planned to crash and we didnt end because you killed us we ended because of your pathetic clan crashing us who ever we fight...

i simply find it pathetic a med clan like you fighting low level clans..why dont you go and fight clans like exile?

oh yeh where is the bit on your topic about VD V Cy..i think people would like to see how hard you got ****** up..

We didn't have 21, read the topic.

Why ask med clans for run-ins if you're a "low" level clan (who outlevel us)?

And we didn't fight Cy today.

**** off.

then AV v Eod at gdz

you and Eod planned to crash and we didnt end because you killed us we ended because of your pathetic clan crashing us who ever we fight...

We Didn't team up with eod at all, We just went med a few days ago and had a low pull, we didn't fight cy either we walked out bh like 40 cy were there we walked back in, Dont make **** up jr if were so pathetic we wouldn't have cleared use =)

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

k, but its a ***** move. we just finished off eod, maybe 3 or 4 eod left when you come in crashing acting like you guys are tight. well your not.

Nah you didn't. EOD had a strong main pile when VD crashed. I tanked you with my addy for a minute before you got off, pretty much kept EOD in the fight.

Nah you didn't. EOD had a strong main pile when VD crashed. I tanked you with my addy for a minute before you got off, pretty much kept EOD in the fight.

Keith gave us the win, after we killed you we dropped a few very quick... there was only a couple EOD left when VD crashed. either way, it was a **** move by VD, regardless of who won.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

then AV v Eod at gdz

We had 19/21 vs Av's 17/18

Also Adversity is just as med as us. We having pking at around these times longer then your clan is open.

Was never a VD vs CY bro

then AV v Eod at gdz

sorry we where tryna run into you when cy ran in

O

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

no, amused at how happy you guys are.. for.... this?

crashing a 10v10. u cool bro?

LOL.

Yes we think we own crashing a 10v10 now **** off if you're here to flame, it's all that happens now jesus christ

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH