Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Taking Home Sunday

Loz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you want to talk about the 'past' as stephen says? Well you've only been open a year so ill bring your history up: You talk about E competing with the top clans? I mean if you want to go through the beginning of pure-warfare and we did aswell in the 'past', or feel free to visit our Archives on our site at: www.devastation.ipbfree.com, again dont argue with me, you won't win. Again, our site, or beginning of clan warfare section!

@Stephen, why did you ignore my questions about your clan history and spending $400 irl money to buy an account then having it hacked?

Congratulations you fought FI once in april of `09 at hills, you didn't even win as FOE was crashing it. then you teamed with FI on FOE. Nice yo!

Btw whats buying my account and being in different clans have to do with this topic? You out of ideas bro?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

When you fight us alone?

We still on planet earth or dreaming?

Considering you were almost cleared when eop crashed. It's not as if we teamed with anyone unlike you and mm Saturday. I also beleive we have beaten you before while being alone!

mmflash123.gif

Congratulations you fought FI once in april of `09 at hills, you didn't even win as FOE was crashing it. then you teamed with FI on FOE. Nice yo!

Btw whats buying my account and being in different clans have to do with this topic? You out of ideas bro?

good comeback bro!! Would you like a cookie bro?

2j5ctom.jpg

Hey Roman weren't you going to leave DV because they were "being mean to you"?

Oh you mean when i was trolling DP for 2 days, oh sorry didn't mean for you to get involved in that. was quite fun ryan.

Oh my friend, my friend, sorry to tell you but it wasn't a one month thing! actually Lasted till about September or around that period, learn your history before trying to make post about it, again feel free to check our archives or beginning of pure-warfare.

Oh you mean when i was trolling DP for 2 days, oh sorry didn't mean for you to get involved in that. was quite fun ryan.

Oh my friend, my friend, sorry to tell you but it wasn't a one month thing! actually Lasted till about September or around that period, learn your history before trying to make post about it, again feel free to check our archives or beginning of pure-warfare.

He's just trying to be funny man, dont let little imature faggots like that get to you. Get some sleep unlike the ***** that's gonna be on here getting his post count up.

2j5ctom.jpg

He's just trying to be funny man, dont let little imature faggots like that get to you. Get some sleep unlike the ***** that's gonna be on here getting his post count up.

Almost 650 pc yo, btw we need 10 pages thanks for helping guys! :)

hostilitysigc.png

Oh bro, dont worry, its fun trolling this idiot. Anyways you seem smart, pm me tomorrow, nick will be [Dv]Roman` :cool:

Almost 650 pc yo, btw we need 10 pages thanks for helping guys! :)

OH yeah nice! 10 pages of DP getting the **** trolled out of them will definately make DP look better, nice logic!

Changed my mind actually, i want some kanolies, got any?\

@Roman, We love the attention =D=D

The attention of getting laughed at isn't the kind of attention you want. Enjoy the attention until E reopens and you lose all those members, just as Dvi, etc did. Thanks, DP gonna get cocky cause a few good weekend guys! PANIC@@@

The attention of getting laughed at isn't the kind of attention you want. Enjoy the attention until E reopens and you lose all those members, just as Dvi, etc did. Thanks, DP gonna get cocky cause a few good weekend guys! PANIC@@@

All i see is you and a few other people that are mad making text walls, as i said we love the attention =D=D

hostilitysigc.png

@Stephen: Ima help you reach 10 pages before i get off, so u can say u did but it will most likely all be deleted tomorrow and all of us will most likely be 100% warn and banned.

@Once Phailed: I agree, but im not Ir so idk why you said it to me as i dont care.

Thats cool bro, I'm very happy for you and everything, but everything you have typed the last 9000 pages meant nothing to DP nor the other 3 people you called on this topic. Although i admire you for typing so much! kudos

hostilitysigc.png

@Stephen: Ima help you reach 10 pages before i get off, so u can say u did but it will most likely all be deleted tomorrow and all of us will most likely be 100% warn and banned.

@Once Phailed: I agree, but im not Ir so idk why you said it to me as i dont care.

u agree, i agree and we both don't care.

now can you go away plz xD

mmflash123.gif