Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Taking Home Sunday

Loz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute trip, but you basically spent your whole trip crashing clans, crashed EOP vs Foe aswell? Crashed us 2-3 times and killed about 10 dv members in total? Good job.

We fought Foe and EOP crashed unknowingly, and to you, sucks to get a taste of your own medicine.

Sorry about it Carnage.

We've gone over 2 months without crashing anybody and hardly ever do, I guess you just managed to **** Rob off enough Dv.

Lol, You think we care we ********** rob? you killed 10 dv members in 3 crashes. Unlike your leader raza, our members return in more then a mage bow lmfao, k thanks.

killing 10 Dv members in our crashes is almost as bad as crashing DP v C rushing in a 4x4 box and getting cleared in minutes. O.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Oh nice, yet again another post using no logic in it, and its by an ex-member of Epidemic, oh i forgot to ask how they doing bro? K thanks, anyways reply to me when you actually decide to use some logic in your post.

Worst trolls:

1. DP

2. Rest

Well, we decimated the pure world enough and our leaders wanted to quit so we decided to close. I'm now in FOE and we went undefeated today so its greats hows your clan doing bro???

Btw dp thank you for the fight today even though it was kinda a cluster =p

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Well, we decimated the pure world enough and our leaders wanted to quit so we decided to close. I'm now in FOE and we went undefeated today so its greats hows your clan doing bro???

Btw dp thank you for the fight today even though it was kinda a cluster =p

Yeah Gf's today =P

Don't worry about the Dv idiot on our topic, he's having a bad day leave him be =(

hostilitysigc.png

Pull more than 10 next time so we can kill more..

Funny, considering 80% of your clan is members from clans who died, anyways kids, im going to bed. Getting boring trolling DP 15v1 and still winning, but before i go:

688d0.png

65d75.png

688d7.png

Let's see how many brainless post i see by DP when im back tomorrow, night!

Funny, considering 80% of your clan is members from clans who died, anyways kids, im going to bed. Getting boring trolling DP 15v1 and still wining, but before i go:

688d0.png

65d75.png

688d7.png

Let's see how many brainless post i see by DP when im back tomorrow, night!

Man only 5 E apped, I wonder how much longer Dv will last though. Anyways if Epidemic Didn't close they would still be way over Dv right now. They Didn't die, they just closed.

Edit: Lets go for 10 pages on P2p Topic :>?

hostilitysigc.png

Was waiting for one more post and you gave it to me, thank you, anyways thats funny coming from a clan whos barely been open a year and when their leader raza goes inactive for 2 months they nearly close. WAT?!?! Anyways now for real im off to bed, thanks for making my day =)

Still a bad day m8 posting random stuff?

Goodnight m8 ik it's your bedtime <333

Edit: Ah yeah Roman, living in the past like always <3

Anyways I'll state what happened today with DP

-We pulled 71 members to our P2p trip, We competed with the top P2p clan. Hbu Dv?

hostilitysigc.png

Still a bad day m8 posting random stuff?

Goodnight m8 ik it's your bedtime <333

Edit: Ah yeah Roman, living in the past like always <3

Couldn't think of anything else to say? Thought so, troll sucessful, and nah, unlike you, some of us go to school and aren't dropouts, maybe that explains you using absolutely no logic in your post.

Sure ill have my warning % up higher by tomorrow for making DP cry!

Couldn't think of anything else to say? Thought so, troll sucessful, and nah, unlike you, some of us go to school and aren't dropouts, maybe that explains you using absolutely no logic in your post.

Still posting random insults m8?

Anyways yeah! 71 pull m8 fought MM/FOE/TLP HBU?

hostilitysigc.png

DP didnt crash FOE.

FOE and DP fought around portal/south of BH and then we got crashed by EOP+FI and some TLP members.

That picture shows **** all, we got vids of those fights and if you want us to claim the win then keep on saying you beat us. We wont claim the victory simply because its what the topic said, you pulled off.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Still posting random insults m8?

Anyways yeah! 71 pull m8 fought MM/FOE/TLP HBU?

Lol, 'random insults' said that in about all your posts? Mate just dont try, thought you learned your lesson with me along time ago, anyways 71 people and spend all trip crashing, NICE! Maybe go ask IR for some crashing lessons. Lelelelelelelelele i'll come back to this page tomorrow and reply, make sure to wait for me since you don't go to school!

Lol, 'random insults' said that in about all your posts? Mate just dont try, thought you learned your lesson with me along time ago, anyways 71 people and spend all trip crashing, NICE! Maybe go ask IR for some crashing lessons. Lelelelelelelelele i'll come back to this page tomorrow and reply, make sure to wait for me since you don't go to school!

'All we did was crash'? We fought FOEx2, MMx2 both alone, also had a cluster <33 Yo was your trip fun?

Edit: OH YEAH... We should have crashing lessons...?

hostilitysigc.png

'All we did was crash'? We fought FOEx2, MMx2 both alone, also had a cluster <33 Yo was your trip fun?

When you fight us alone?

We still on planet earth or dreaming?

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

When you fight us alone?

We still on planet earth or dreaming?

Uh-oh DP and Stephen, whats this?!?

Oh and by the way stephen, i noticed you got off this topic after i posted how you spend $400 irl money to buy an account o.o? And you clan history? Sheesh, im sorry! Sure you'll read this so expect me back tomorrow.

FOE VS DP fight was crashed and nulled. I would say DP ha the upper hand but I'm a member of dp lol. The fact is we will never know, lets jsut drop it and call it a gf/good weekend.

@Roman- E didn't die? they closed, DV died and stayed open. The differences are E went out on a high note. People will remember E as the clan who split foe and mm from the top for a month straight in f2p. They gave the pure world a breath of fresh air and I'm sure foe and mm will agree that E closing is a bad thing for the pureworld as it means 1 less fight for everyone else and one step closer to the pure world dying. What will people remember Dv for?

mmflash123.gif

Edit: OH YEAH... We should have crashing lessons...?

somone's happy they fought Foe and Mm.. ****..

2j5ctom.jpg

Uh-oh DP and Stephen, whats this?!?

Oh and by the way stephen, i noticed you got off this topic after i posted how you spend $400 irl money to buy an account o.o? And you clan history? Sheesh, im sorry! Sure you'll read this so expect me back tomorrow.

You sir, can find a very failed crash in this video-

Oh damn Dv nice warring tactics, you get completely cleared after crashing a run in?

Astleast we can crash without dieing.

Come talk to me when your clan learns the basics of P2p Bro!

@Jub We were winning the first fight, but i will admit it was right after FOE had a run in so you had like 50 left. anyways EOP crashed and it became a cluster.

hostilitysigc.png

FOE VS DP fight was crashed and nulled. I would say DP ha the upper hand but I'm a member of dp lol. The fact is we will never know, lets jsut drop it and call it a gf/good weekend.

@Roman- E didn't die? they closed, DV died and stayed open. The differences are E went out on a high note. People will remember E as the clan who split foe and mm from the top for a month straight in f2p. They gave the pure world a breath of fresh air and I'm sure foe and mm will agree that E closing is a bad thing for the pureworld as it means 1 less fight for everyone else and one step closer to the pure world dying. What will people remember Dv for?

Oh you want to talk about the 'past' as stephen says? Well you've only been open a year so ill bring your history up: You talk about E competing with the top clans? I mean if you want to go through the beginning of pure-warfare and we did aswell in the 'past', or feel free to visit our Archives on our site at: www.devastation.ipbfree.com, again dont argue with me, you won't win. Again, our site, or beginning of clan warfare section!

@Stephen, why did you ignore my questions about your clan history and spending $400 irl money to buy an account then having it hacked? Oh and bro, those would be called new app's who have no experience. :). But you have plenty of experience being in 11 diff clans, dont you?

this is a internet video game, in a few years you will find out how nerdy you truely are posting nerdy paragraphs.

2j5ctom.jpg