Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

360 degrees

Phillip

Well, besides the fact that it sounds like a diesel truck upon powering it up, it's online feature is still the king amongst all of the current gen systems. In my opinion, it's probably the best console out there. O.o

It sucks that you have to pay $60 every year (mind you, that's how much a new game costs) to play a game that you already bought.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Well, $60/year is reasonable (Seeing as it's for the ONLINE/MULTI-PLAYER feature). That's like saying you've bought a computer - should you have to pay for the internet?

It's 0.16 cents per day. You can dig that up from under the couch.

So you have to pay for internet AND xbox live. PS3 players only have to pay for internet. Also, does the 360 have an online web browser? I think not.

Would you rather have a new game, or throw away $60?

SpriteSig2.png

So you have to pay for internet AND xbox live. PS3 players only have to pay for internet. Also, does the 360 have an online web browser? I think not.

Would you rather have a new game, or throw away $60?

wtf u mean buy a game and then have to buy it again.

=

Microsoft charges players for online game-play simply because they need enough money to keep their servers running. Compared to the PS3, Xbox has a wider array of features and all together provides a greater community (Member-wise, feature-wise, etc.). You can't really argue with that. You want to use an internet browser? Use your computer - You don't need a PS3.

Microsoft charges players for online game-play simply because they need enough money to keep their servers running. Compared to the PS3, Xbox has a wider array of features and all together provides a greater community (Member-wise, feature-wise, etc.). You can't really argue with that. You want to use an internet browser? Use your computer - You don't need a PS3.

How do you know there's a greater community if you've never played PS3 Online..?

Edit: A lot of butthurt 360 users in here D:

SpriteSig2.png

Well though I agree the 60 dollars per year is annoying... it's what you pay for being apart of the best thing. There are so many more players available for any game on Xbox online compared to PS3 online. The games aren't really different in quality (or graphics either, that Bluray **** is beyond overrated) or anything but the fact that 360 online is much better than ps3 online. If Ps3 had more people this would be a different conversation.

Well though I agree the 60 dollars per year is annoying... it's what you pay for being apart of the best thing. There are so many more players available for any game on Xbox online compared to PS3 online. The games aren't really different in quality (or graphics either, that Bluray **** is beyond overrated) or anything but the fact that 360 online is much better than ps3 online. If Ps3 had more people this would be a different conversation.

I don't have a problem finding a game. There are a lot of people.

SpriteSig2.png

It depends, Xbox is more geared towards competitive console-gaming, whereas PS3 is more of a home entertainment system and a 'play for the lulz' kind of console.

For once I agree with you.

SpriteSig2.png