Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My first f2p bh vid

Silent Wolf

Feedback  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Was my video good? :)

• It was...THE BEST VID EVER!!!
    • My eyes hurt !!!! I think u gave me cancer
    • Meh , I wont be touching myself @ night over it
    • I hate defence noobs as I have a irrational prejudice and so Im gonna rate it 0/5

Hai people!!!!

~~~~~~~~EDITED!~~~~~

~~~~~~~WATCH MY BH vid 1 sony vegas 9 edit!!!~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2PjS2-o7SA

Enjoy?! Here are my stats in this video:

atk:48

str: 68

def:40

Range: 74

Hp:68

I was a range/2h pure but I changed into a rune pure a while back because I wanted to be like my fav pker "pure pk atk".

Pros: I'm closer to emulating "pure pk atk" , can wear rune arm so I dont get hit as often , higher range bonus and can take on all kinds of pkers.

Cons: pures hate me and that's like 30 percent of all pkers :(, I get flamed by arrogant pures for no reason; other than that I have defence , I have relatively low hp and I cant hit as hard as others at my level.

FEEDBACK ON HOW TO IMPROVE FUTURE VIDS PLEASE AND REMEMBER TO

╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗

║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣

╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣

╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ because it makes me feel good :)

Ty for responses guys :) Some people on other forums really hated me for saying "gf son" in a few of my fights. They think that I'm one of those stereotypical pures, who boast their skillzZ 24/7.

Really , I'm not an arrogant *****. I just want you guys to understand that I said "gf s0n" because I thought it was a just funny and catchy thing to say after a fight. I picked this up from some pures who probably were not joking.

BTW , Ive got sony vegas now , so expect better vids in the future.

I like the music, and the options you gave us were pretty horrible LOL.

Ty for replying rain and the other guy who couldnt take more than 10 secs of my crappy vid :)

I REMADE THE VID

I edited it using sony vegas 9 so improvements are significant. Please watch this and PLEASE ERASE the memory of my 1st bh vid from ur minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2PjS2-o7SA - link to bh vid 1 edited using sony vegas

Oh and for the guy who hated my vid , Please watch it and tell me if u can survive for the duration :) Lol

Good kills but the effects, to me atleast, were to much. Try and keep the camera steady at points if you get me. keep up the good work mate :].

TY FOR replying :) Haha, now Im at the other end of the spectrum: i over edited; when before I under edited. I will take ur opinion into consideration when making my next video :/

Btw, I luv the sharpen effect on sony vegas 9 :)