Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Saturday

Loz

Nice Masser clan lulz,

Went from pulling 50s to 80s in 1 week lmfaoooo sad much?

Lay off the invites boys

And, just to clear some things up, last week we pulled 73. The week before that 62. The week before that 65. Where are you getting 50?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had over 10 applications this week and your members are saying we brought random people to the trip, in addition to that they said "I heard fi members had to bring 2 invite or they were demoted" we have never said anything bad about your pulls, and then the first time we come and have a decent one your members come with those things? I seriously didnt think Dp would come to us like this. Oh I never said your pulls weren't 100% dp members.

That's is all :P.

Btw the fight was win becuase of organisation, very impressed :P

Alright, it's just weird how rico is spamming that and bam you pull like 90. And it was almost out of nowhere as well, seeing as you pulled ~60 last week.

Hostility

Nice Masser clan lulz,

Lay off the invites boys

L? If your CP we pulled 70 two weeks straight and this 87 and we kept pulling 65-70 in the past learn your facts CP went from pulling 20 to 80 wtf?????????????????/

alqjvp.png

people like you make me laugh :blush:

Just like Dp makes me laugh..

for the past month you made fun of cp by saying they had invites

now your making fun of my Fi for bringing invites??

While dp is the clan that went from pulling 50 to 80 in 1 week? L

Nice Masser clan lulz,

Lay off the invites boys

We pulled 76 last week, please check up on your info before posting.

I got a pic of a kid in dp cc wearing rune during the fi fight lmfao ill post the pic in a few

Ok, now it shows him in the cc right? Not just a random white dot in the midst of DP, becuase its most likely just a main who came and decided to get in the action.

090722005504.png

Just like Dp makes me laugh..

for the past month you made fun of cp by saying they had invites

now your making fun of my Fi for bringing invites??

While dp is the clan that went from pulling 50 to 80 in 1 week? L

Just stop replying, you're making yourself look dumb.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Alright, it's just weird how rico is spamming that and bam you pull like 90. And it was almost out of nowhere as well, seeing as you pulled ~60 last week.

I just stated above we've had plenty of applicants, idk if the ranks have talked to rino or not pretty sure he's sleeping atm, maybe tomorrow, but it would be solved

2nqs6xyfixed.png

We've had over 10 applications this week and your members are saying we brought random people to the trip, in addition to that they said "I heard fi members had to bring 2 invite or they were demoted" we have never said anything bad about your pulls, and then the first time we come and have a decent one your members come with those things? I seriously didnt think Dp would come to us like this. Oh I never said your pulls weren't 100% dp members.

That's is all :P.

Btw the fight was win becuase of organisation, very impressed :P

You had a spam going saying invites welcome, not flaming, just stating a fact.

Thanks for the fight, it was very enjoyable for our first fight with both sides having 85+ ever.

We were just judging from your previous pulls of other saturdays. I didn't realize CP wasn't consistent. Our fault.

Actually we are consistent and if you did judge you wouldve said 80 get your info straight. We pulled 82 and we fought FOE and after EOP. Some members got bored and left, get your facts straight bro.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

Actually we are consistent and if you did judge you wouldve said 80 get your info straight. We pulled 82 and we fought FOE and after EOP. Some members got bored and left, get your facts straight bro.

Did you kick those members that were bored and left?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I just stated above we've had plenty of applicants, idk if the ranks have talked to rino or not pretty sure he's sleeping atm, maybe tomorrow, but it would be solved

it doesnt matter anymore, im sure dp will stop posting about it now.

OT: i love fighting fi, never any real tension between dp and fi

fun day

You had a spam going saying invites welcome, not flaming, just stating a fact.

Thanks for the fight, it was very enjoyable for our first fight with both sides having 85+ ever.

Yaaaaaaaaahhhhh cya next week XD or tommorrow, but it's valentines so who knows

2nqs6xyfixed.png