Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Most Anticipated Game?

kosherkid

So what games are you guys most excited/anxious about coming out?

I seriously can't wait for the next Fallout. Fallout 3 was great but I think they can take it to a whole new level soon.

I'm also pumped for a game that's pretty far away: The Old Republic. I think this game is going to blow WoW outta the water and I think it's going to be 10 times better than Mass Effect 2 as well.

Oh and I love the NCAA Football games so NCAA 11 will be something I buy as well.

Fifa 11, then Fifa 12, etc etc

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Football duh your a *** if you don't

They come out with the same football game every year and you retards keep on buying it.

And I'm more worried about Starcraft 2 than excited... I think its going to ruin it.

If you've been keeping up with Starcraft 2 at all, they already finished the game, they are heavily working on balancing issues at the moment. Their #1 priority is to make sure that the game is balanced which is why the first Starcraft was so successful.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

They come out with the same football game every year and you retards keep on buying it.

If you've been keeping up with Starcraft 2 at all, they already finished the game, they are heavily working on balancing issues at the moment. Their #1 priority is to make sure that the game is balanced which is why the first Starcraft was so successful.

Well yeah that's all I care about: balance. And its hard for me to look at a game and figure out if its balanced... right now it looks like Protoss is king. But then again it's hard to tell just by the eye test.

I don't like the graphic changes either, at least with protoss. They look like WoW characters now. Zerg looks AMAZING though.

Starcraft 2 beta is out this month. Once it hits the Korean community, we'll find out if it's a balanced game or not.

Korea will be the easiest country to invade once Starcraft comes out. That whole country is going to be shut down basically for that game.

Korea will be the easiest country to invade once Starcraft comes out. That whole country is going to be shut down basically for that game.

If only we can get our own troops to gtfo off their comps

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• 2 weeks later...

jewish gangster 2 :supermarket showdown

TH IS MY ONE