Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure clans and Mains

Mark

I don't want to drag on forever, so I'll try to stick to a few key points. Just skim over this topic, take in what I'm trying to say, and respond to it as you will.

I'm not sure how or where is started, and the last thing I want anyone to do on this topic is start pointing fingers. Perhaps it stemmed off people using their mains to scout, or maybe using mains to handle those pesky random mains who sometimes find your high level members. Regardless, I feel as if mains play entirely too much a role in pure clanning than they should. As of now I feel as if it's gotten to the point where the situation must be addressed and discussed until the Pure Community as a whole can come to some sort of agreement on how this should be resolved.

Now, I'm sure everyone in a clan has been on some sort of PK event where a high level main owned by an alleged competing clan member is harassing your clans high levels. I started noticing this months ago, and it's progressed to something much worse than the occasional main here and there.

The worst I've seen took place this weekend, which in turn sprung up a topic in the staff section regarding a specific group of repeat offenders. Now, obviously PW isn't going to just go ahead and ban anyone who's done wrong by another person. A more practical solution would be to address the problem and hope for a mature discussion and solution (what I am attempting right now).

If we continue the way we are, with each clan gradually bringing more and more mains to cope with competing clans mains, at what point can we continue to call ourselves pure clans? Why not have everyone hop on their main, and we'll have 10 hour long run-ins up at greater demons each weekend. Not to sound like JaGeX or anything, but it's just not in the spirit of the game to spend our time trying to frustrate the competition, rather than enjoy the competition for what it is.

So, onto the bullet points.

• Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to set aside their high level main accounts?
  • Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to reprimand members using mains to intentionally harass members of other clans?
  • Is it possible for each clan to enjoy a trip with one another, rather than attempt to make another clans trip less enjoyable?

Now, what is said and done on these forums is one thing, but to really make progress we have to start seeing positive changes in-game on the weekends in order for every clan to better enjoy themselves.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree bro. I think the use of mains is ridicilous. This week I found out DP had mains, but just inturn a guy in CP was on his main hitting DP, which i did not know of. Very simply, I talk to DP offical and its stopped, no more mains.

and no im not pointing fingers at DP whatsoever.

For whoever and whatever clans this is happenning too, both clans involved in the dispute need to talk over it and it needs to stop before things get out of hand

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Mains should definitely be allowed. The point of 10 def pures back then was to beat 1 def pures since you got a def advantage and you can still attack them in the wildy. Then came 20 def pures who could attack 10 def pures and most 1 def pures. Now we got 30 def pures to counter the 10-20 def pures. Is anyone surprised that clans are bringing mains now? The only solution is to start being pures again.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Mains should definitely be allowed. The point of 10 def pures back then was to beat 1 def pures since you got a def advantage and you can still attack them in the wildy. Then came 20 def pures who could attack 10 def pures and most 1 def pures. Now we got 30 def pures to counter the 10-20 def pures. Is anyone surprised that clans are bringing mains now? The only solution is to start being pures again.

What on earth are you on about

Mains should definitely be allowed?..

Mith should be the highest Armour seen at pure run in's.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

What on earth are you on about

Mains should definitely be allowed?..

Mith should be the highest Armour seen at pure run in's.

Ok sorry, RUNE PURES should be allowed now since they are the logical next step. After that, mains.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

But you see if these mains don't belong to a clan what can you do? Pretty much nothing

If they were clanless randoms any clan could easily deal with it. But I'm talking clans or their members deliberately using mains to harass another clans members

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Won't change lol

the only things mains do for us is leak locations to foe

Why do people think the clan world should or could hold hands and sing kumbuhyah together?

But you see if these mains don't belong to a clan what can you do? Pretty much nothing

These

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

please kill yourself.

"The Destroyers" (of whom this topic is obviously based on) are a group of clanless pures annoying clans they don't like.

This topic is not based on "The Destroyers," it was simply their actions that led to this topic being necessary. For all those people here saying change won't happen, it's because it's more convenient for you to have a problem than to fix it.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

"The Destroyers" (of whom this topic is obviously based on) are a group of clanless pures annoying clans they don't like.

A bunch of clanless pures, Flesh Y, thats David, didn't he join EOP? And Andrew, made a topic specifically to kill MM on there mains. YOU SHOULD KNOW. Epidemic Closed on a good note right, because its better to end on a high note than a bad one. Your just making your guys name worse, after years of hard work. ********.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

A bunch of clanless pures, Flesh Y, thats David, didn't he join EOP? And Andrew, made a topic specifically to kill MM on there mains. YOU SHOULD KNOW. Epidemic Closed on a good note right, because its better to end on a high note than a bad one. Your just making your guys name worse, after years of hard work. ********.

how can i be in EOP when im 42 def lol :/

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube