Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR vs DV P2P 1 hour prep

WillT

Atleast we let them come to matched opts wars? Ring any bells?

If you want an explanation, our low lvls were on an unofficial p2p pk trip if you're mad about that. You can't really complain about a 30vs30 bringing all high levels on a 30 min prep notice, you act like there was a rule against it anyway, lol. I won't bring that here.

Congratulations on your win, too bad you couldn't finish strong, it looked like DV did quite well in the last round.

Hostility

If you want an explanation, our low lvls were on an unofficial p2p pk trip if you're mad about that. You can't really complain about a 30vs30 bringing all high levels on a 30 min prep notice, you act like there was a rule against it anyway, lol. I won't bring that here.

Congratulations on your win, too bad you couldn't finish strong, it looked like DV did quite well in the last round.

I was also referring to every single matched opt war Dp has had...ever

hotkeying.gif

why would we put a video of us losing

LOLVVUT

Was talking about in the description of how you had 2-0 and only said their was 2 rounds when their were 3 and it ended 2-1. And why is any post on this topic regrading dv beating Ir 3rd round being deleted? IR mods?