Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites - we are the champions

Aly

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm put up a better fight then tlp
sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

i didnt even bother watching the second fight, after the first one, it pretty much said everything.

i saw like 100 FOE members with like max mage gear, max hybrid gear, all that **** thats worth like 10mill+.

and i saw like 65% of TLP were in good gear for the war, while the other 40% looked like they were welfaring for a bh trip or someshit.

neverless good job FOE.

and i give props to tlp, since they are one of the only the few clans who can actually put up a fight against foe in P2P. and by few i mean 2 maybe 3.

hopefully the next fullout will have more tension in it lol, this one ended to quickly.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Go post on RSC if you haven't lol. See what them mains think about it lol.

Good job to all, and Steve <3s me.

I'm srs.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

When you join FOE, there is a guide on the forums showing you how to install a turbo charger on your computer. I guess you can say that our turbo chargers won us the war.

OH YEAH? WELL ON MM FORUMS RUNEKAS AND ETHO GIVE US GUIDES ON HOW TO INSTALL NOS ON OUR COMPUTERS THATS HOW WE NEVER LAG

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

1zxwmx5.png

meh w/o this guy u woulda been ****** imo

-[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 386 307 497 was not found in the RSHSC.

I'm sorry, Could Leet Specs, AKA 386 307 497, please make a formal apology for getting hacked and having his display name changed? I mean come on, such foolishness of a FOE council to get HACKED!

Yea but really, he's clearly a FOE member who underwent an unfortunate event recently.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

I'm sorry, Could Leet Specs, AKA 386 307 497, please make a formal apology for getting hacked and having his display name changed? I mean come on, such foolishness of a FOE council to get HACKED!

Yea but really, he's clearly a FOE member who underwent an unfortunate event recently.

Idk what we'd do without you true whip, idk what the **** we'd do.

Alright to those from Tlp who said "it wasnt a war it was who had the fastest computer" i stayed alive through out the wars, i didn't die or didn't even eat all my inventory. It's tlps fault for bringing 60s with acumulators and full ghostly. And heres my proof of my ****** ass lagging computer.

100222211450.png