Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Future new member needing help :)

Silent Wolf

Here are my stats:

atk-48

str-68

range-74

defence-40

hp-68

I'm gonna become a mem at the end of this term of school and so can u tell me what items I should get and where to get them. I'm gonna SW a little , so I can go bak to f2p and wreck every1 :)

So ya , tell me some recommended items for my level and where to get.

be in depth because i'm a noob ;0

This probably isn't the best place to ask these kind of questions as there are alot of trolls and hardly anyone has over 30 defence level here in Pure Warfare. Anyways, I'd recommend you get 60 attack for Dragon Scimitar, get fighter torso and stuff. You can find more if you google 'rune pure guide' or 'zerker guide' in google. Good luck.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

start over tbh stay 1 def d00d

TH IS MY ONE

Do MM pre-reqs, finish MM... don't get attack until you've done that. Try to get addy, then rune gloves.. keep 42 defence after that for void armour. I wouldn't bother getting 45 yet.. With void, you might want to get 55 slayer for broad bolts if you think you have the time. Might wanna do that after 85 combat though.

Since your attack is kinda high with your str, i'd focus on just getting range up as high as possible. Do the Waterfall quest so you can train at fire giants. You can easily train to ~75 str in f2p at fleshies so I wouldn't make that a priority.

GL and enjoy the mems ;)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

This probably isn't the best place to ask these kind of questions as there are alot of trolls and hardly anyone has over 30 defence level here in Pure Warfare. Anyways, I'd recommend you get 60 attack for Dragon Scimitar, get fighter torso and stuff. You can find more if you google 'rune pure guide' or 'zerker guide' in google. Good luck.

Ok , ty for replying :0

I'm gonna ignore this thread now. I'm gonna try zybez runescape community. They probably have a guide for this...